• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

1KP invaders in wonders

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
Am getting silly 1KP invaders on my AW. I would like an option to be able to kick these non sporty players out. They all come from the same fellowship, they all have big cities, and it s a disgrace to try to take advantage like that.

QFol2

Conjurer
If they are only dropping 1kp, that's neither here nor there. Just ignore! They aren't getting in the way of your fellows claiming chests.

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
If they are only dropping 1kp, that's neither here nor there. Just ignore! They aren't getting in the way of your fellows claiming chests.
hey are getting in the way that we have to take care. And thats annoying.

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
We dont put 1kp, we are not stingy. Stingy is having a city which is highly ranked, being part of a high ranked fellowship and trying to get a chest at another fellowship with 1kp. That is stingy.

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes, it is a strategic part of play to gain more kp instants, if your in a good fellowship that uses a kp exchange scheme it doesn't happen.

QFol2

Conjurer
I genuinely don't get what the issue is. If your fellows are donating more than 1kp, then the others won't be getting in the way and are doing no harm at all. They aren't taking advantage, they're just chancing their luck (and it sounds like they aren't lucky with your wonders so no problem!) It's not a disgrace - it's just part of the game. In Felyndral, we have Tony 1 - he pops up all over the place with his 1kp here and 1kp there, all over the map. Makes me smile - he's not in our fs, and I don't know him at all, but we have a chuckle about it - our Tony's been visiting again. Nobody gets annoyed about it, and he doesn't usually get a chest off us. But there's no harm in him trying.

Maybe it's just that I've seen this complaint too many times and it's wearing a little thin.

(Edited to remove 'female sign' which was supposed to be a shrug emoji. Note to self - stick with the in forum emojis)

Last edited:

Maillie

Spellcaster
We just announce that there is an alien invader in the AW and people put enough kp in to eliminate the outsider from the chests. It happens all the time.

Pauly7

Magus
I genuinely don't get what the issue is. If your fellows are donating more than 1kp, then the others won't be getting in the way and are doing no harm at all. They aren't taking advantage, they're just chancing their luck (and it sounds like they aren't lucky with your wonders so no problem!) It's not a disgrace - it's just part of the game. In Felyndral, we have Tony 1 - he pops up all over the place with his 1kp here and 1kp there, all over the map. Makes me smile - he's not in our fs, and I don't know him at all, but we have a chuckle about it - our Tony's been visiting again. Nobody gets annoyed about it, and he doesn't usually get a chest off us. But there's no harm in him trying.
Heh, he does the same in Arendyll too.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I don't see the problem.

If someone gives you £1,- would you complain?
If that £1,- gives them a bigger return then you fellows should not be so cheap and gave you a proper amount instead. if that thing returns 20 I give 20. I do not need to profit from my fellows. I am a good friend not a profiteer at there expense.

If all your fellows do give you a fair share, then it's a free pound, why complain?

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
What I really would like is the option of accepting or rejecting the 1kp from another FS.
And although my messages have been redacted not to show the FS in question I complained about, there is more than 1 player from the same FS doing it. At least it would be nice if the developers too into account that there are players unhappy with this behaviour, but seems like this has been ignored so far. Its a minor thing for them, annoying for us. Sad that bigger cities get a kick out of scavenging, must be boring after all the chapters are finished.

Booff

Alchemist
anyone can play the 1kp game regardless of fs size

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Du verdienst es nicht.
Mods gonna edit your comment, they are very strict with people writing in other lenguages.

I can´t believe you´re doing all this rant because someone gave you free KP... Who´s in his sane judgement would get angry or salty because someone gave him free bucks?

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
Mods gonna edit your comment, they are very strict with people writing in other lenguages.

I can´t believe you´re doing all this rant because someone gave you free KP... Who´s in his sane judgement would get angry or salty because someone gave him free bucks?
Because you are not giving free kp, you are fishing for free chests and kp. If that annoys you then stop giving. And you are not the only one.