• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [12946] No golden hands - neighborly help

DeletedUser3034

I thought it might be because I'd missed revisiting them in time in the past and they'd helped me more than once before I'd repaid the favour but it seems to be a glitch suffered by many

We've been trying to find a commonality in Beta, but no rhyme nor reason. This is a new thought, might be the clue the devs need :)

DeletedUser417

This bug is still not fixed and I've reported it 4 months ago. Is there any news? Or are they on holiday? :D

Timneh

Artisan
The last news i heard was that the devs are not giving this bug priority because it does not affect the game play i.e. players still get the supplies if they return visits in time to qualify for them. The bug is only a visual problem and they have more important bugs to fix. That was some time ago now so the situation may have changed but i have not heard any different so far.

DeletedUser417

the devs are not giving this bug priority
Well, I think it's annoying. I don't know what they are giving priority, it's more a matter of not knowing how to fix it imho. I want to see in one view (that was the idea behind it I gather) which fellows did help and which not. As an Archmage it's important to know and not have to go after notifications or supplies popping up in every city. But hey ho, give them a toy to play with and then take it from them again.

DeletedUser4027

We've been trying to find a commonality in Beta, but no rhyme nor reason. This is a new thought, might be the clue the devs need :)
I am wondering if this is time zone related ... I play in Australia and this is an extremely frustrating bug but I notice it doesn't seem to happen with other Australian players. If all your devs are in the same time zone, they will never see it. As a work around how about displaying a "game time" clock somewhere so that we can work it out ourselves?

DeletedUser417

I am wondering if this is time zone related ... I play in Australia and this is an extremely frustrating bug but I notice it doesn't seem to happen with other Australian players. QUOTE]

There are players from all over the world, including Australia, in my FS on Winyandor and my FS on Arendyll. All are complaining about this bug.

DeletedUser3485

Bug supposedly fixed however it is worse, now unless the neighbourly icon is 'gold' then you won't get supplies when visiting, even though when check notices that player visited you an hour prior :( ... at least before the 'bug fix' today could still get supplies from the non gold hands if was wthin the timeframe of visit

DeletedUser3287

Today I have come ingame to find that some of the people I visited last night, didn't get the help. Around half of them are randomly " unvisited " again. Is this another bug?

DeletedUser417

Today it seems like the issue has been fixed. Got supplies from all players with golden hands, none from the non-golden hands. Woot woot! :D

Can this be confirmed by the Elvenar Team?

2017-07-19 12.23002212.jpg