• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

MorRil

Seeker
This is elvenar loaded in IE

http://prntscr.com/cy6hsh

And this is Elvenar loaded in Chrome
http://prntscr.com/cy6iaz

And Opera:
http://prntscr.com/cy6jq7

i.e. there is 39% more CPU usage.

In all 3 cases I was running only Firefox and elvenar on Arendyll in the other browser, and nothing else.

I changed from using Firefox & Chrome to IE and the slowness of the load & game came to an end. I'm not generally an IE user, but for this game going forward, I think I'll stick with IE

InfamousGrim

Adventurer
ok..i was briefly able to get the game to load using maxthon browser but that will now only load the game, allow me to do one thing ( doesnt matter what), then it freezes. I can reload it but then it freezes each time I do anything in game. Makes it totally frustratingly unplayable. Still no success with Firefox, chrome, etc etc

DeletedUser2378

Not only a Firefox issue, people are having troubles in all most used browser. Slowness of the game. Typical but these kind of issues always start off after an update...

Indeed, though I've used Firefox where there's apparently a problem,
I am mainly using Chrome, which though not lagging - it becomes very unstable with this game...
So, yeah, it's a good idea that inno takes the trouble to check what the issue may be, & fix it!
:)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist

DeletedUser9

Hi everyone,

The issues are forwarded but still we lack the filled in bug report templates, as I requested in my last reply here. If you want the problem to be found as quickly as possible, please provide us with the needed data. If we don't have that, it's much harder to find where the cause is and will therefore most likely take longer to resolve as well.

InfamousGrim

Adventurer
Ok. I finally got Maxthon to load the game but now there are no buildings at all. only the icons above them. Seems each time we get an update it just makes it worse!. Starting to wonder why Im bothering with this at all

Attachments

• no buildings loading.JPG
    no buildings loading.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 76

InfamousGrim

Adventurer
Interesting. I woke up this morning. Thought Id see if Maxthon would load Elvenar and this is all I could get. My internet is working just fine for over 50 other sites.

Attachments

• Elvenar.JPG
    Elvenar.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 70

InfamousGrim

Adventurer
Hey guys, I just managed to get the game to load properly in Avast Safezone browser after installing flashplayer in it. Still cant get it to load in chrome though but at least Im in

DeletedUser417

Would be nice if we would get some feedback indeed. People are quitting over this issue. I'm losing valuable fellows on both Arendyll and Winyandor! If we get some information, we can inform the players who are having difficulties. They have no idea on how long it will take and it's been going on for over a month now.

DeletedUser

It seems Firefox no longer supports Flash, so I can't see anything being fixed as regards firefox.

InfamousGrim

Adventurer
I was one more try away from quitting. Ive had this happen a couple years ago. devoted over a year into a game then they did an update and I couldnt get back in for over a month so I just quit trying.