• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

DeletedUser

This is what elvenar looks like in Firefox today. Cleared cache and reloaded multiple times over several hours.

In Chrome and Opera it loads, but everything takes an unbearable amount of time.

http://prntscr.com/cw5vl3

DeletedUser702

runs ok for me using chrome. Don't use firefox! Could be a server issue or computer
needs a clean...

DeletedUser

It's normally way worse for me in Chrome as I have win vista. Even now, it's much slower in chrome than firefox, but firefox just won't load it properly. Everything else runs fine.

DeletedUser9

Thank you for your report.

Is anyone else experiencing extreme slowness in loading at the moment?

DeletedUser1353

I'm using firefox too and don't have any problems atm.

DeletedUser2378

I am constantly experiencing slowness when using firefox
but it all gets fast with chrome

-chrome is surely a fast browser, but still the slowness I experience with firefox is out of this world ...
& sometimes, it just gets worse than others, but even at its best, it's unreasonably slow

DeletedUser417

It's happening to many of my fellows and it's happening in all browsers. For me it's fine in Chrome but not in Edge. For others it's Chrome and fine in Firefox or vice versa. This is deffo an Inno issue.

DeletedUser9

Firefox is indeed not performing well. It has problems with the Flash Plugin they use. What can help (besides switching to another browser): Make sure that both FireFox and Flash have the latest versions. Check the settings, set the "limited cache space" as "auto cache space" and remove old plugins.

DeletedUser

I can only find an option "override cache space" - do you mean that @Marindor. I tried checking and unchecking the box and the page loading behaviour was identical.

Also, While Firefox does not load the game properly, all other browsers I tried are hideously slow (Chrome and Opera), but the do load the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright so I resorted to trying IE I was that desperate and it works in that o_O

DeletedUser1345

I use Firefox; the last few days I've had issues with the game partially hanging - the clock will tick on normally, and I can still move around on the open page, but I try to go to a new page, open the trader, collect goods, etc., etc., nothing happens. All is well again - if I reload the game.....until it all happens again, a little while later ; it varies, but perhaps 15 minutes or so, it happens again.

DeletedUser417

At times slow loading in Edge as well and then the game is as slow as glue so it's not just Firefox (Apple Flash issue). Edge and Chrome have a built in Flashplayer. Maybe, just maybe :p the game devs have overlooked something with the last update? :D

Please come with a fix because people are getting impatient and some already quit...

DeletedUser

At times slow loading in Edge as well and then the game is as slow as glue so it's not just Firefox (Apple Flash issue). Edge and Chrome have a built in Flashplayer. Maybe, just maybe :p the game devs have overlooked something with the last update? :D

Please come with a fix because people are getting impatient and some already quit...

This honestly would have been the last straw for me had I not tried IE, where it runs really fast and smoothly, although IE normally sucks o_O

DeletedUser417

had I not tried IE

Well, all gaming support teams ( I was one of them on another gaming site :D) suggest a different browser but why? People have their favorite browser. Games just have to work in all most used browsers. It can be a solution for a day or two days but what if another issue pops up and they tell you to try a different browser :confused: I always hated it when I had to answer someone with that suggestion!

DeletedUser

Well, all gaming support teams ( I was one of them on another gaming site :D) suggest a different browser but why? People have their favorite browser. Games just have to work in all most used browsers. It can be a solution for a day or two days but what if another issue pops up and they tell you to try a different browser :confused: I always hated it when I had to answer someone with that suggestion!
Totally agree - and games def should run in the most common browsers such as Firefox, Chrome etc. But for people struggling with a non functional game, it's an option if they already have IE installed.