• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [11229] Rune shards for Tome of Secrets

firerock

Enchanter
As Elves on Aryndyll using latest version v1.7.8-(995005a) (2016-06-09 11:30)

I unlocked the new wonders, and did a gems tournament that gave me a Tome shard

I went to the wonders menu and added the shard to the wonder (my first)

and now it hasn't decremented the rune count, so every time I go into the menu it says I have rune but it then errors that I haven't got enough

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• tome 1.JPG
    tome 1.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 510
  • tome 2.JPG
    tome 2.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 498
  • tome 3.JPG
    tome 3.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 477
  • tome 4.JPG
    tome 4.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 424

DeletedUser1316

Hi firerock -

Can you confirm that once you clear your browser cache that this is still occurring?

I will await your reply before confirming this report. :) Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

DeletedUser1316

no it was not happening after I close the browser and cleared the cache.
I haven't had another rune to test again sorry, perfectly happy for you to give me some runes for the TOME so I can test :D

Hehehe! I totally would if I could! I will keep this as investigating, so that I can look into it further. Thank you again!

DeletedUser219

This would happen to me occasionally with the Human wonders, so it's not tied to the new wonders. I saw it as a cache glitch.

DeletedUser2028

It happens all the time with the green Rune for Golden Abyss you just need to LOG OUT and then back in and error is cleared;)

Deleted User - 106219

I just had this happen to me: I got a Golden Abyss Rune from a Province and added it successfuly (i.e. it did not break), but the count did not decrease and the button to insert a Rune was still active. I tried inserting it (to see if perhaprs I got a second Rune and just forgot about it), but no, I got the message about "Insertion has a bigger cost...".

DeletedUser1882

so what is the solution to the above comment I got the message about "Insertion has a bigger cost...".whats the meaning to this. Why is there extra runes for i have 47 extra secret tome ruins which is crazy I cant seem to runes for other Aw

DeletedUser1295

so what is the solution to the above comment I got the message about "Insertion has a bigger cost...".whats the meaning to this. Why is there extra runes for i have 47 extra secret tome ruins which is crazy I cant seem to runes for other Aw

You only need to refresh your page for your runes showing up as they should ;)

DeletedUser1925

You have more luck then me! :( I have ONLY 33 extra runes. :(

DeletedUser1882

the answer is the higher runes will be needed in higher upgrades to the AW, so you wont have to gain more kps in the future

thank you for answering oohh your welcome

DeletedUser1925

o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::D:p:confused::cool::mad::(;):)

For ToS level 11 you need 2688 KPs

24 KP/day = 112 days
10 KP/day = 269 days
5 KP/day = 538 days
3 KP/day = 889 days

This calc. doesn't include upgrade times!

Days to break even 889 or 2,44 years.

Sounds like it will be finished yesterday.

They should change level 11 to:
2240 KPs

Receiving KP/day change to 2-4-6 KP/day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9

Our development team is currently not able to reproduce this issue. Should it reoccur, please let us know :)

firerock

Enchanter
it has re-occurred on the very next rune I got for it.
Seriously they haven't tried properly, as it happens to me EVERY SINGLE time I get one.

Deleted User - 106219

I encountered this bug earlier today. I think the problem Rune was for Thrones of the High Men.

DeletedUser9

Thanks guys, we have reopened the issue. Should you have any helpful reproduction steps or common factors when this happens, please let us know!

LarryB

Alchemist
I've just has the same problem.

I actually had 2 Runes available. I added the 1st rune OK, but when I tried to add the 2nd rune I got the above issue. I refreshed, but then the 2nd rune disappeared. So I have actually lost a rune due to this bug