• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [10164]Incorrect population

DeletedUser66

Game version: 1.7
Game world: EN1
Browser + version: Firefox
Flash Player version: irrelevant
Operating System: Win7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Da Twista
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5

Quest title: irrelevant

Current situation:
While building a number of level 1 residences very fast so they complete near the same time, the incorrect population is added to the player's overall population.
A level 1 elven residence provides 31 population. Yet I am able to receive double population if the residences appear completed at the same time from placing them down very fast. The total displayed for 3 residences should be 93 but it is awarding 186 (Double). Refresh does solve the problem but a player is able to use the population incorrectly awarded to them. If they did, after the refresh they have the correct population again even if it goes into the negative.
If you delete the built level 1 residences, it only deletes 31 population. If you do this over and over you can gain enough population to literally upgrade everything without having the actual required amount. If you had the time, you can easily gain 50 000 population doing this over and over again.

Expected situation:
Correct population rewarded.

Reproduction Steps
Place a number of level residences down very fast so they complete at the same time (i.e. The population total being awarded at the top is a combination of the residences placed and not being added for each individual residence. The trick is the speed in which you place the residence - if you're too slow it doesn't work.

DeletedUser971

can reproduce it, second house for me added +93. used two houses and first house normal pop of 31. refresh clears pop.

DeletedUser

I am upgrading my homes and not getting the right pop. Its not making my quest go a way but I have upgraded over four houses now. So I think the pop for the quest would of been meet by now. So don't know why this is not working right now after the update.

DeletedUser1927

Thank you for reporting this issue. It has now been forwarded :)

DeletedUser1927

Halbes, please can you contact support with your issue so it can be looked into for you :)

DeletedUser9

This problem should be resolved now. If it reoccurs, please let us know! :)