• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

100 KP reward for Spire help TODAY!

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Hi everyone,

It came rather unexpected, but it seems we (Wolfpack © on Arendyll EN1 server) find ourselves in the undesired position this week where we're 1 player short of getting the gold medal for the spire. We've always made gold so it kind of hurts our hearts to not make gold this week. Would someone who hasn't made it to the top of the spire yet be willing to join us for a few hours today to put in those points? We'd be happy to help with any goods you need in diplomacy by taking 1:8 trades and we're also willing to offer 100kp into any wonder of your choice if you are able to help us out!

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind regards, C-Nymph

QFol2

Conjurer
It would have to be a player not participating in the FA - once they leave their own fellowship, that would be the end of their FA. Good luck finding someone :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
We're sadly only 21 strong, two have gone inactive since halfway last week :oops: And 21 x 63= 1323, which even if we all make it to the top doesn't get us the gold medal :'(

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Hi everyone,

It came rather unexpected, but it seems we (Wolfpack © on Arendyll EN1 server) find ourselves in the undesired position this week where we're 1 player short of getting the gold medal for the spire. We've always made gold so it kind of hurts our hearts to not make gold this week. Would someone who hasn't made it to the top of the spire yet be willing to join us for a few hours today to put in those points? We'd be happy to help with any goods you need in diplomacy by taking 1:8 trades and we're also willing to offer 100kp into any wonder of your choice if you are able to help us out!

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind regards, C-Nymph

Unfortunatly my account is hold in winyandor, so I cannot help out, I would have tried if I could

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Added bonus: any player helping out is even welcome to stay until the end of tourney, we're currently working on the 12th chest, which will be completed before the end so that will give an extra load of rewards as well! We're very generous because we're very desperate LOL! :D

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Rince repeat, we seem to be having some trouble in the spire-department :(

So if anyone can help out, rewards will be coming your way :)