• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered 10 chest tournament

Pauly7

Magus
Loosing a good player who is annoyed by slackers hurts you much more than loosing the slacker.
That much is very true. It used to all feel much more cut and dried, though, when getting 10 chests was difficult so you can legitimately say that we need everyone's contribution.

Anyway, I won't get too deeply into this conversation because I don't want to air internal fellowship stuff, but it's certainly a topic I find myself pondering more.

Gargon667

Mentor
That much is very true. It used to all feel much more cut and dried, though, when getting 10 chests was difficult so you can legitimately say that we need everyone's contribution.

Anyway, I won't get too deeply into this conversation because I don't want to air internal fellowship stuff, but it's certainly a topic I find myself pondering more.
I know I´ve been there many times... good luck! You´ll find the right way :) And even if you don´t, life goes on ...