• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered 1 click productions

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Yep, I don't understand why the roll-out seems to be to most (maybe 75%) of players, leaving out only a few. And its been quite a long time now for the unlucky ones.

m4rt1n

Adept
Differences between the app and PC still exist. App starts all with same production, PC I still have to start Magic ones separate to regular ones but still have to check a box on PC to start all regular the same. App version is so much simpler, it does all workshops available regardless with same production if check boxed or individual productions.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Also, will we be seeing 1 click for T1, 2 and 3, and maybe even guest race productions any time soon? that would be nice.:)

m4rt1n

Adept
Also, will we be seeing 1 click for T1, 2 and 3, and maybe even guest race productions any time soon? that would be nice.:)

On the app, you can now side arrow to the same manu' type but still have to individually set the productions.

DeletedUser3097

@Muf-Muf @Dizzy Lizzie @Rilian
Just wondering if or when everyone will be getting 1 click workshop productions, about 4 in my FS has yet to get it. the ones that do have it say its great. i want it too:mad: please:)

Edit. just to clarify im on a PC, i dont know if all App users got it or not.
This is still being tested:

We continue our ongoing efforts to improve the user interface with changes to how productions are set up in your city. Some of these features will only become available to a small percentage of players at first, while we thoroughly test their technical performance. Their activation is detached from the update.

The app users went through a similar process and it certainly took several months before it was rolled out to everyone.

DeletedUser4985

What does this one click workshop thing look like? I see the new province summary feature on the world map page but can't find anything new on the main city page.

I've been having problems with clicks failing to take hold for several weeks now, have to proceed slowly and watch that each one take. It's a real nuisance, so anything that helps increases the chances I stay in the game.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Click on a workshop and you should see a checkbox near the top. Click it ant it will show x however many workshops you have ready to start production.

If you dont have a checkbox then you havent got that functionality yet.

DeletedUser4985

Thanks Thagdal. At least now I know I don't have it yet.

DeletedUser4985

If any mods or devs happen in, could something behind these changes be responsible for the difficulties I've been having getting clicks on workshops to take?

So far I've been trying to chase down things on my end, like memory leaks with a Windows update, router issues, even looked at whether my neurological issues had gotten worse in my hands with other tasks. I read some things about the transition from Flash to HTML-5 and wondered if it might be that. It's adding to my frustrations with the game and I'd like to know if it's here to stay or likely to change.