• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.133

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.133.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

kimkimkim

Summoner
I just noticed some blue arrows with numbers at the bottom of items I have in my summonings......this just started today so I assume it has something to do with the update that just occurred but yet I see nothing in the notes about what it is and what it means....can someone please tell me ty
Screenshot (1).png

Hekata

Artisan
I just noticed some blue arrows with numbers at the bottom of items I have in my summonings......this just started today so I assume it has something to do with the update that just occurred but yet I see nothing in the notes about what it is and what it means....can someone please tell me ty
View attachment 5654

Apparently its was just released on Beta! I

EDIT: so that arrow with a number is for evolving buildings, it's how you know what level your building is. That is just a base so it's level 1 but if you teleport a level 10 building it will show you 10 next to the arrow. guess they will fix it with the next update.
EDIT 2: typos...

Last edited by a moderator:

kimkimkim

Summoner
if these are meant to show evolving buildings then the program is still glitchy as to confirm it is not just on my evolves in summonings that has the arrow, but there are also straight culture buildings as well.....plus it looks as though the arrows are only showing in the 1st and 3rd spot on each page....and what do the numbers next to the arrows mean, it can't be how many teleports I have cuz I have wayyyy more than 1 or 0
Screenshot (2).png

Hekata

Artisan
Yes,@kimkimkim , as I said in my edit (from what I've seen on beta) there is a bug but those arrows . It just needs some ironing out, they shouldn't appear. The numbers don't show the number of artifacts you have but the level of that building. Your bear sphere is just a level 1 base.

kimkimkim

Summoner
thank you @Hekata for the explaination......so it's a bug I am seeing when I see arrows on other things.....thanx, much appreciated

Hekata

Artisan
You're welcome @kimkimkim That's how I understood it from what I've seen on beta. I'm sure one of the mods will confirm (or deny) it soon-ish :)

Maybe it wasn't supposed to be with this update? Beta got it with version 1.134 and we just got version 1.133

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We can confirm that this is actually a bug that somehow made it across with today's update.
Currently we are working to rectify this and hopefully by our next update this will be working as intended, rather than being a display bug.
Meanwhile can we please remind you that information from our Beta server is ONLY kept to our Beta section here on the Forum and not added to earlier release posts like this one.
The team has had to moderate a lot of posts so far on this thread to stop the spoilers being mentioned ahead of time outside of the Beta section.

kimkimkim

Summoner
We can confirm that this is actually a bug that somehow made it across with today's update.
Currently we are working to rectify this and hopefully by our next update this will be working as intended, rather than being a display bug.
Meanwhile can we please remind you that information from our Beta server is ONLY kept to our Beta section here on the Forum and not added to earlier release posts like this one.
The team has had to moderate a lot of posts so far on this thread to stop the spoilers being mentioned ahead of time outside of the Beta section.
I am dumbfounded......let me get this right....even though what I posted is referring to what I am seeing in live worlds (I don't play on the "B" servers therefore I don't know of spoilers) and the "B" word came out of my mouth (or off of my fingertips), immediately posts get edited, removed or whatnot......if you all don't want spoilers mentioned, then I recommend someone go tell the people at Inno to stop screwing up and get their act together so I nor anyone else will see bugs/glitches find their way over to live servers (this is not the first time either) and then have someone like me come along and mention what I am seeing on live

Julian

Sorcerer
I don't suppose it's the most profound observation, but I notice the loading screen now counts up to 29 instead of 28.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@kimkimkim The posts @Silmaril was referring to are not yours in particular. We're aware that the things you have mentioned have made their way into the LIVE Servers and so of course, we can appreciate the questions you had around this, and your thinking that they were in fact linked to this months Update. We're just ensuring that any specific information on this thread is in keeping with this months Update, and not any forthcoming features that are yet to be finalised on our BETA Servers.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I want to thank you @Herodite for trying to calm me down but in fact 2 of my posts got edited so yeah I was referring to my posts.....and there have been times when an announcement has come out that other things have been added that have not been mentioned within that update so of course anyone would question it

Hekata

Artisan
@kimkimkim The posts @Silmaril was referring to are not yours in particular. We're aware that the things you have mentioned have made their way into the LIVE Servers and so of course, we can appreciate the questions you had around this, and your thinking that they were in fact linked to this months Update. We're just ensuring that any specific information on this thread is in keeping with this months Update, and not any forthcoming features that are yet to be finalised on our BETA Servers.

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Are you saying we can only comment on the what is written in your notice and not on what we actually see in our game? Because intended or not we can now use that feature-that-must-not-be-named, it's not just a visual bug. Maybe it was a mistake from Team Inno but the cat's out of the bag now I don't see what's the big deal to comment on it.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team

Release Notes

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have a note about the Teleport Spell:

We want to share a small update about the usability of the Teleport Spell here at the Live Servers. While theoretically this is not implemented yet here, for some players, Teleport started to allow their use with Evolving Buildings.​

We want to point out that initially, this is not completely intended. Technically, while It's a display bug, it is working for some players. It will be ideal if you wait until a final confirmation before teleporting Evolving Buildings. While some players successfully teleported these buildings, we want to ensure that everything is working as intended.

If you still Teleported an Evolving Building, and you ran into issues, don't hesitate to get in touch with contact support right here.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
@Silmaril @Herodite @anonglitch So I just pointed this out ( not having a single clue that this is a bug) and you erase my comment and give me a warning message? Man, I´m being all amiable and political here and you just take arbitrary nonse actions here?

Just reading some comments of Hekata and kimkimkim and they just also pointed this out AND THEY DON´T GET THEIR COMMENTS ERASED!!!!!!

PD: I bet you will erase this comment also by an arbitrary and invented reason (there´s always a manner to justify injustice within rules and laws)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
We can only apologise Guys, we were unaware of the extent of the Bug so yes, we can understand your need for clarification and the conversation! As @anonglitch has mentioned above, despite this feature currently being available for some players, we would ask that you refrain from actually utilising this until we get the green light from the Team.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Hekata

Artisan
@anonglitch @Herodite Thank you for checking this out, clarifying it and apologising, I really appreciate it :) Inno doesn't often (if ever?) admit they made a mistake so this is a bit of a historical moment ;)
I will refrain from teleporting evolving building buildings until the bugs are ironed out although I was seriously considering replacing my Golem with the Owl, that poor bird has been cooped up in my inventory for too long :)

Hekata

Artisan
@DunkelSaturn For what it's worth my 3 initial messages have been severely edited. Personally I would have preferred if they were deleted completely as now they don't make sens and that's annoying me a lot.