• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ wants some more lunatics

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Hello readers!

We are a pretty active fellowship, we do not lack social skills and manners and we need some more peeps like us.
Until we grow a bit and get some strength, we are going for 10 chests only every 3rd week, trying to cover in time all 9 relics. In the Spire, for the same reasons as for the tourny, we are going only for the first level atm. The last - we don't like much FA due to lame rewards but we always complete 1 path/ stage.
Beside all the above, we are normal peeps, sometimes super chatty, sometimes silent. We trade, we help our fellows, we share experience and knowledge, we do everything that other Fellowships are doing, just at a moderate scale. :)
If you are interested to join a friendly guild, please contact me here or in-game (better).

Happy gaming, fellows! :)

Last edited:

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
We are still looking for some active players. Merging with a smaller Fellowship would be a viable option too. :)

Don't be shy, we do not bite!

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Our next Push tournament is Planks (week - 14/18 April). We welcome anyone who wants to come for a week. I have to say, when we have a Push tourny, we ALWAYS get 10 chests. There might be players from smaller FS who might need a Blueprint - we have several free spots. We expect a minimum of 1600 points and nothing else in return. All KPs instants belong to the players and they decide where they use them.

Anyone interested? ;)

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Step by step, we are getting great new players, which is absolutely awesome, considering how hard is to recruit active and dedicated players. :)
We still have place for one player, possible one more in the future.
Short FS description - active, tourny lovers, lately we developed a small addiction to Spire and also we are not bad in FA.
If anyone thinks would like to be part of such a "lunatic" gang send me a message, in game preferably.

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Hi guys!
Some amendments at the first post - WE ARE 10 chests Fellowship, WE DO get Silver Trophy every week, (we still don't like very much the FA :D )

To make it clear, we are competitive, active, friendly, chatty and a bit crazy guild. We want 2 players who are like us and can complete us. If you could help us with Steel and Scrolls would be even better.

See you around! ;)

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Hi again!

We are looking for one guildy (possible 2) to join us.
Nothing changed in our FS description:
Some amendments at the first post - WE ARE 10 chests Fellowship, WE DO get Silver Trophy every week, (we still don't like very much the FA :D )

To make it clear, we are competitive, active, friendly, chatty and a bit crazy guild. We want 2 players who are like us and can complete us. If you could help us with Steel and Scrolls would be even better.
Feel like you would fit in? Send me a message, here or in game.
ttfn

late Edit: We would like someone at least in Fairies, capable to bring a minimum of 1600pt in tournaments and who accepts the Wonder Society System.

Last edited:

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Hello Elvenar / Winyandor!

We are looking for 3 active players, minimum in Fairies chapter, capable to bring a minimum of 1600pt in tournaments and who accept the Wonder Society System (instead of Swap threads). We are getting 10 chests anyway, even with 19 players (holiday, babies, Covid and others) but considering the new type of tournaments where isn't so easy to go over 4-5k TP anymore, I would like to have more contributors, to ease a bit the burden for the rest of our fighters.
Here you have our stats: Elvenstats - ♦ Lunatics Lair ♦

I am waiting for you! ;)

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
♣ RECRUITING: ON ♣

We are looking for 4 team focused players, who are competitive, love tournaments and Spire and are able to visit team mates regularly, MUST be at least in Fairies chapter.
Applications to join must be accompanied with a covering mail detailing your aspirations and what you can contribute to the fine team-work that this FS does! Applications without a mail will be rejected!
^^ This requirement comes after accepting players who didn't bother to read the overview and then having nasty reactions.

We are operating a superb Wonder Society system which is generating an average return of 20% to all members.

Our guidelines are:
1. Participate in tournaments as much as possible, a minimum of 1600 points are expected, half-hearted scores will not wash! Thank you!
2. Regular daily visits are prefered but slightly less is acceptable. :)
3. Fair trades at all times to everyone (2 star trades at least please), crosstier trades within FS are acceptable.
4. Please do show some progress in game and continue to develop your cities over time.
5. Only boosted manufactories, unless you have reached top tiers.
6. No AWOL - Please let the AM or Mages know if you are going to be away for 2 days or more, thank ye kindly. :)
7. No bad, racist or offensive language. You know this makes sense!

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Hi again,

we have 1 spot free, maybe a second one (depending on RL issues of one of our Lunatics).
Our requirements are the same, nothing changed.

If interested, please message me in game. TY ;)

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Hello,
we have several free spots, real life took its toll on some of our fellows :(
We still get minimum 10 chests every week, most of the time we get 12, sometimes even more.
Lunatics Lair it's a relaxed and friendly team where no one is more important than other. Big or small, we are equal and we like it this way.
If you are interested to join us, please, read first the FS's description. We do not have many rules but are important to us, to keep a friendly environment, without drama or unnecessary discussions. :)

P.S. Applications without a mail will be rejected!

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Hello again!

Soon I'll start the spring cleaning and I'll let go some inactive players (still hope they are OK in RL) and we will have 6 maybe 7 free spots.
We are looking for active players in Tournaments and Spire as well, therefore, the requirements are: minimum 1600 points in tourny every week and at least 1st floor completed in Spire.
For the time being we are getting at least 12-13 chests in Tourny and get Silver Trophy in Spire.

Merging with a small but active FS is also a viable option.

Happy gaming, fellows! :)

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
We are almost full team!!!
We are looking for a Tournament and Spire enthusiast to join us!

Happy gaming Moon Bugs! ;)

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Hi guys,
again we are looking for 1-2 active players. Considering that Perks are soon to be implemented here, we would like to find daily players, who love the Tournaments (min. 1600 pts each week) and the Spire too (min. 2 floors each week and complete, up to the top in the Push Spire weeks).
If you are interested to join us, please, read first the FS's description. We do not have many rules but are important to us, to keep a friendly environment, without drama or unnecessary discussions.

If interested, please contact me here or in game.

Happy gaming! :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
A little change - please, if interested, message me instead Winter (she is partially retired from the game).

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you ;)

Kind regards,
Alcaro

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcaro

Necromancer
@moderators - Alcie is a nickname given by a fellow and it doesn't have any resemblance whatsoever with my real name, so, if I sign my posts with Alcie instead of Alcaro, pls, let it so.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hi guys,
we are looking for one more player to replace one of our old guildy who wish to take a break. We would like an established player, good tourny player, as well Spire player.

We are operating a superb Wonder Society system which is generating an average return of 20% to all members. (we do not use any other swap system, pls be aware!)

Our guidelines are:
1. Participate in tournaments as much as possible, a minimum of 1600 points are expected, half-hearted scores will not wash! Thank you!
2. Regular daily visits are preferred but slightly less is acceptable.
3. Fair trades at all times to everyone (2 star trades at least please), cross-tier trades within FS are acceptable.
4. Please do show some progress in game and continue to develop your cities over time.
5. Only boosted manufactories, unless you have reached top tiers.
6. No AWOL - Please let the AM or Mages know if you are going to be away for 2 days or more, thank ye kindly.
7. No bad, racist or offensive language. You know this makes sense!

If you are interested, pls message me here or in game. I check both places regularly. :D

Alcaro

Necromancer
Recruiting is off at this moment! We have a new guildy (thank god!) which comes from the forum. It seems the forum isn't dead after all! :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
oh well ... Recruiting is ON again.

We have slightly changed the guidelines. Here they are:

We are looking for ONE team focused player, who is competitive, love tournaments and Spire and is able to visit team mates regularly, who will ideally be in ch.15-18. Applications to join will ideally be accompanied with a covering mail detailing your aspirations and what you can contribute to the excellent team-work that this FS does!

We are operating a superb Wonder Society system which is generating an average bonus of 20% to all members on the spreadsheet, which is administered by the Mages.
>
Our guidelines are:
1. Regular daily visits are preferred but slightly less is acceptable.
2. Participate in tournaments as much as possible, a minimum of 1600 points are expected, half-hearted scores will not wash! Thank you!
3. At least 1 floor in Spire and more when we have a Push Spire.
4. Fair trades at all times to everyone (2 star trades at least please).
5. Please do show some progress in game and continue to develop your cities over time.
6. Only boosted manufactories, unless you have reached top tiers.
7. No AWOL - Please let the AM or Mages know if you are going to be away for 2 days or more, thank ye kindly.
8. No bad, racist or offensive language. You know this makes sense!

Alcaro

Necromancer
♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ is recruiting right now. One opening. The requirements didn't change.

From the description of the FS:
You don't have to be mad (or sane :p ) to join, but having a great sense of humor helps!

Please, if you are easily offended, let us be. If you hate raiders, let us be. You were warned. :D Everything else you need to know about us is listed already above. If not, just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcaro

Necromancer
We are looking for 2 more new guildies. Beside what is already stated in the above posts, there's a little change:
3. At least 2 floors in Spire and more when we have a Push Spire.
We strive to get a golden trophy at least twice a month, maybe with your help and Perks addition this would be possible.

Contact me in game if you are interested or have questions before applying.

TY

Last edited: