• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ looking for Spire junkies

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hi there!

We are looking for several Spire junkies able to climb up to the top on regular basis and who can also score a minimum of 1600 pts in tournaments each and every week. We strive to become a Golden Spire FS (10+ chests we are already) as soon as possible.
The other requirements are easy-peasy and you can find them in the FS's description.

Do you have what it takes to become a Lunatic (if you aren't one already :D)?
If your answer is Yes, please contact me here or in game. I check both very often.

On your horses, mighty knights!

Regards,
Alcie

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hi guys!
We still have a vacancy at this moment, possibly 1 or 2 more next week.
Don't miss the tiny window when you can join if you don't want to miss the Spire :)

See ya soon!

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello Winyandor!
We have 2 free spots (Spring cleaning is in progress).
We got the Golden Trophy with only 22 players - the 23rd joined a bit late and caught the cooldown - when we didn't even have a Push week. That was real fun and a true team work.

Don't miss the chance to be part of a good team willing to grow and become the best it can be!
(coffee and warm milk are on the porch, something stronger and warmer is served only on the top of Spire)

Last edited:

Alcaro

Necromancer
Well, now we need 3 Spire junkies.
Someone left for immediate benefits rather than working with the team for developing a strong FS.

Alcaro

Necromancer
We have 3 free spots, Spring cleaning is almost done.
If you are active, team oriented player and above that you love the Spire (and able to complete it most weeks if not always), you should be part of Lunatics Lair!
Message meeee! :D

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello :)

at this moment we need only one player, we would like to replace a player who wish to retire as soon as possible.

Regards,
Alcie

Last edited:

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello again,

we would like to find 2 players to join us. The requirements are the same like in my previous messages.

Please, bear in mind that we do not use Swap threads (chains), we are using only Wonder Society System, which is administered by Mages, no extra effort from your side just the fun of not counting if you got your KPs back or waiting to have the right amount to use a Swap thread.

Hoping to hearing from you!
Alcie

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello everyone,

since my last post in this thread a little change has happened, we became a Gold Spire Team!
rocking.gif

We still have 2 free spots - one is occupied momentarily until someone of the same caliber would join us (1M+ RP, Top Spire player, around 6.5K TP each week). Therefore, we would like to accommodate 2 (hyper)active players with the same mindset like the rest of us.
thumbs-up.gif

See you in game
batting-eyelashes.gif

Alcie

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello Winyandor!

At this moment we have 3 places waiting for active players who want to get the best out of this game.
Message me if you are interested to join us. Detailing what you can do, what are your possibilities would help to know one each other, to see if we are want you want and if you are what we need.

Regards,
Alcie

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hi everyone!

At this moment we have 2 free places (one is still occupied until someone will claim it).

We would like players who aren't parked in some lower chapter or some weird experimental cities.
We prefer players who are evolving and have at least 500K RP or at least ch.15.

Please, bear in mind that we do not use Swap threads (chains), we are using only Wonder Society System (for more than 2 years already), which is administered by Mages, no extra effort from your side just the fun of not counting if you got your KPs back or waiting to have the right amount to use a Swap thread.

If you are interested, please send me a message describing your playing style and what you can do for this fine tuned FS.

With best wishes,
Alcie

P.S. - this week we got our first 19 chests in tournament and ranked #1 in Spire!
rocking.gif

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello again :)

we have 3 available places for enthusiast players. Please read above about requirements to join our Lair.

TY

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello Winyandor!
We have 3 spots only for active team oriented players, who can top the Spire every week, get at least 1600 point in tournaments and also contribute to FA (yes, we do like Perk XP from FA rewards). We prefer players who are evolving and have at least 500K RP or at least ch.15.

Please, bear in mind that we do not use Swap threads (chains), we are using only Wonder Society System (for more than 2 years already), which is administered by Mages, no extra effort from your side just the fun of not counting if you got your KPs back or waiting to have the right amount to use a Swap thread and yes, it's copy/ pasted, but it seems I must remind this aspect since we had players who didn't bother to read this part, neither here or in the FS's overview and probably felt left outside since we really do not use any other type of KP swap.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello Winyandor!
We have 3 spots only for active team oriented players, who can top the Spire every week, get at least 1600 point in tournaments and also contribute to FA (yes, we do like Perk XP from FA rewards). We prefer players who are evolving and have at least 500K RP or at least ch.15.

Please, bear in mind that we do not use Swap threads (chains), we are using only Wonder Society System (for more than 2 years already), which is administered by Mages, no extra effort from your side just the fun of not counting if you got your KPs back or waiting to have the right amount to use a Swap thread and yes, it's copy/ pasted, but it seems I must remind this aspect since we had players who didn't bother to read this part, neither here or in the FS's overview and probably felt left outside since we really do not use any other type of KP swap.
Ditto ^^^ :D

McBratty

Enchanter
We are still on the hunt for a few dedicated Spire climbers! Its well worth the effort to get 275 free diamonds every week, not to mention all the other goodies you get on the way up. Come and join us!! :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
We would like to find 2 active Spire and Tournament enthusiasts.
With us, you can get at least 14 chests and Golden Spire every week, as well 10 daily KPs from Perks.
Don't be shy, give us a try, who knows, you might like our company. :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
One free spot right now.
Please, be so kind and read the FS's description before you decide if we are what you need, and you are what we need.
Thank you.

Alcaro

Necromancer
We seem to be full, but actually we can offer 2 places. One fellow seem to be MIA and another one wishes to take a break.
If you are interested, pls message me to make space for you :)
Please, be so kind and read the FS's description before you decide if we are what you need, and you are what we need.
Thank you.