• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

“Fellowship” filter in the app

FieryArien

Necromancer
Please, please, please can we get it? The fellowship filter? I know it’s been repeatedly brought up already; and not only on this forum. But I’ve reached the “I’m so desperate” point again. Just please release me from this trader misery. It’s excruciating to prioritize fellowship trades without fellowship filter. Please.

Edit to add: I’m in the last chapter and see all sentient trades there are. It’s annoying to look for fellowship normal goods trades, but it can be done. It’s basically impossible to look for fellowship sentient goods trades.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@FieryArien Allow me to ask the question and get back to you... am I right in thinking the current filter is just "With/Without Fees" at the moment?

Gargon667

Mentor
yes please! let´s see what answer is forthcoming, can´t remember right now if we ever got an answer on this one before...

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @FieryArien (and all you other lovely lot) I went off and asked the question, and you're right, this has been asked before a few times. Now I have been informed that the Devs are aware of this request, however, their focus is currently on recent changes and will continue to be for the time being. That being said, I totally understand this would be a welcome addition to the app so I will continue to remind them on your behalf.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Greetings @FieryArien (and all you other lovely lot) I went off and asked the question, and you're right, this has been asked before a few times. Now I have been informed that the Devs are aware of this request, however, their focus is currently on recent changes and will continue to be for the time being. That being said, I totally understand this would be a welcome addition to the app so I will continue to remind them on your behalf.

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Thank you @herodite, it’s much appreciated!

Alcaro

Necromancer
it's like they have 2 developers working partime :D

@herodite - thank you :)

I had to add this quote. It sums up my idea how Inno's dev team works :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Gargon667

Mentor
Well I sure understand and actually really hope they work on the current problems above all else, this nuisance here can plague me for another couple of month (or until the end of time) if they fix the tourney formula. What I cannot understand is why this has been programmed like this in the first place. The much more useful feature from the browser has been around longer than the entire App (I think) why did someone think this would be an improvement on the browser version??? unsupervised programming interns...

FieryArien

Necromancer
It’s been just 1,5 months and I didn’t expect an update this early considering herodite’s response above (no irony there, this is neutral statement).

However I just got into the Elementals chapter on my German account and I must complain about the missing filter again, because it’s already a nightmare. My boost is Platinum which seems to be asked by EVERYONE on Sinya Arda world. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a long list. So far so good, right? ;) Well, some of the people in our fellowship need platinum. To find their trades is pure nightmare. And once I find their trades and accept one of them, the list shuffles. I don’t mean it shifts by one (or move up by the number of now too large trades that disappear from the top). I mean shuffle. It’s still sorted by the rankings, but the identical trades seem to be sorted anew in different order, so I don’t see the other trades I meant to accept. Nightmare. I hope the filter gets high enough in the todo list eventually and we get it in the app.

/vent over

(There’s no need for special reaponse @herodite. I trust your promise of reminding the developers from time to time.)

DeletedUser7907

I agree with @FieryArien - what's with the list suddenly shuffling? It didn't use to. Now, even if I manage to locate my fellows' trades, I cannot click on them in quick succession because they move. Why??
I get that the no fees filter is useful to those starting out but for most players, a fellowship filter is so much more useful. I'm getting quite desperate for it. Particularly now that both the spire and new tourney require more catering - and, therefore, more trades...

Sir Derf

Adept
I can't be sure this is what's happening in your case, but I believe that the game sorts out trades that you do not have enough resources to pay for. If you are looking at lower star level trades and accept a trade, when the higher star level trades you can no longer afford are removed, this shifts all trades up.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I can't be sure this is what's happening in your case, but I believe that the game sorts out trades that you do not have enough resources to pay for. If you are looking at lower star level trades and accept a trade, when the higher star level trades you can no longer afford are removed, this shifts all trades up.
No, that’s not the move we (or at least I) complain about:
I don’t mean it shifts by one (or move up by the number of now too large trades that disappear from the top).
Sadly I don’t have enough data to create a bug report that would meet my standards, otherwise I’d already report it.