• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

Another useless chapter for the fighters like me. I should keep advance to chapter 15 then stop researching. The chapter 16 and 17 are just same, it only has very few squadsize and training facilities upgrades, and NO NEW TROOPS OR TROOP UPGRADES. This is probably the biggest disappointment for...
  2. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Well, the event concept and mechanics is just like that of the Halloween event 2020 in Forge of Empires. In FoE, players have to complete quest to gain tickets, and they use the tickets to buy candles, flashlights and lanterns to clear fogs in the board to get light bulbs that helps to obtain...
  3. Answered AWOL Archmage!!

If you face this situation, just leave your FS and seek for the other one that has more active players. Just ignore your mage title.
  4. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

(This is my opinion only) First, the squadsize adjustment is just good for the first few rounds of t'ment, which rounds up the player's weighted troops and rounds down the ememy's one. (for example, a player's vallorian guard having a SS of 7(1) will be rounded up to 12(2), while the enemy's...
  5. Mercenary Camp

I never used any merc camp troops except vallorian guard, so this is my opinion only. I play as an elves city on my both en server worlds, Arendyll and Felyndral. So let's talk about the vallorian guard... Vallorian guards are very helpful on many battles, like you guys said, its extra attack...
  6. Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

Basically, i play this event is only to obtain the prizes in the purple chest ( KP, portal profits , AK 30 ,more fuel crystals ). For other stuffs like event buildings i don't mind because i've won a lot of that during the past events.
  7. Introduce the reconstruction option from Forge of Empires

I don't agree with you, because obtaining a large amount of teleport spell is hard and takes a lot of time to get, this is not a good way to rearrange your buildings, but you can say they have to make the teleport spell a lot easier to get, so you don't have to be worried about the teleport...
  8. Introduce the reconstruction option from Forge of Empires

I strongly agree with your opinion, as the game doesn't have this option. Because of this, it's very hard to rearrange your buildings, and even worse, you cannot directly change the place of two buildings. Unlike FoE, since most buildings grow bigger and bigger when you keep upgrading it, this...
  9. Answered Repetition of past events

Same problem happens on everyone. You can only obtain the evolving building's artifact during special events, that means you will have to complete as many quests as you can to get as many of these artifacts to evolve your evolving building. Some repeated events, for example the phoenix 2020...
  10. Impossible battles.

For the tournaments, i don't notice about the squadsize research but honestly, when doing the 5 or 6th star tournament encounters if you choose to fight the squadsize may seem to be insanely overwhelming, in that moment you will have a squadsize ratio of 1:1.5~2.5 or even up to 3 compared to...
  11. Answered Old Event Buildings - Delete?

Well, for the old event buildings, it's actually quite simple to deal with it. If you have new event buildings, calculate the culture per tile , population per tile provided by those event buildings and space for your new event building. Make sure the event building you placed were according to...
  12. How difficult does it get?

For the most difficult provinces, honestly, is scrolls and dust provinces. The reason that it is difficult is quite simple: the three classes of units are all ranged. The scrolls province features abbot(MA), ranger(LR), mist walker (LR), and orc deserter(HR). It seems to be quite easy for...
  13. Gold Mines

I have the same problem with these gold mines as well. So, this is the fact. In my en3 (felyndral) the neighbours around me on the world map, 90% is mostly chapter 1 or chapter 2, but that does not matter, the main point is most of the are quite inactive and couldn't help me in aiding or...