• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Toggle button to hide 1-star and 0-star trades

It would just be a quality of life change. =) Part of my morning routine is to start up Elvenar, pick up my productions and check the trader. I’ve accidentally accepted really bad trades in the past because of my probably still sleepy head clicking and accepting through a long list of 2-star...
  2. Toggle button to hide 1-star and 0-star trades

Would it be possible to have a toggle button in the Trader with which to hide 1-star and 0-star trades? Some trades I’ve been seeing ask for hundreds of thousands of goods more than offered, like offering 100k marble for 800k planks. I’d love to be able to hide those trade offers so I don’t...
  3. Closed | Archived I seem to be getting KP from nowhere

Thanks for pointing out the quick link, Pauly7! Very handy to know. =) Also taking into account any KP I may have won from the May event (both from flowers and the grand prize) and from my buildings and crafting, this should be about it for anything appearing late. If I seem to get "free" KP...
  4. Closed | Archived I seem to be getting KP from nowhere

Definitely. I did get the 14KP every time I scouted and then I used those right away for research to keep the timer running just as you said. Want to maximise my progress every way I can. =) I would assume that if all those actions didn't reach the server somehow, then me putting the KP I into...
  5. Closed | Archived I seem to be getting KP from nowhere

Hmm, maybe something like that did happen? I have been triggering my Coldfire Phoenix multiple times yesterday evening with time boosts, to maximise the number of KP I can get from 1 pet feeding. I did actually get a bad wi-fi warning a few times while playing then and at one time it also...
  6. Closed | Archived I seem to be getting KP from nowhere

I haven't actually played the May event today, but at first I thought it could be event related because I sometimes found I get rewards with a delay, from the spire or a tournament. (Or maybe I just get the notification of the rewards late? Sometimes I think I only get the notification after...
  7. Closed | Archived I seem to be getting KP from nowhere

Yes, I've only played and finished one province worth of encounters, so that can't account for all the KP.
  8. Closed | Archived I seem to be getting KP from nowhere

Hi! I'm not sure what's happening, but today I've been getting KP, seemingly out of nowhere. First I got around 15, after that around 30, just now around 15. At first I thought I wasn't paying attention and it might have been from the May event or maybe from donating to an AW or something, but...