• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. sail0r

Open | In progress Order of movement in fighting

I don't know if you have noticed but the order of movement in fighting has changed. For those that are not familiar with it, the first unit to move is the one with the higher initiative. If there are more than one units with the same initiative, their order of movement depends on their position...
  2. sail0r

Background pictures

Some of the background pictures (that appear when you load the map) are really amazing. I would really love to study every detail of them but unfortunately I only get seconds to see it and then it's gone. Wouldn't it be nice to have a gallery of all the pictures created since the start of the...
  3. sail0r

Building rewards per square should be different

When trying to evaluate which building is better (e.g regarding culture or mana production) everyone divides total reward by the number of squares of the building to find the reward per square. This is fine as long as the building does not require a street. If the building requires a street then...
  4. sail0r

Question Will there be an FA after Queen Fairy's Garden event?

I am between chapters and need to know if there will be an FA so that I reserve space for it or go on with the settlement. I heard that there was no FA on beta. can somebody from Inno please reply? I really miss a game calendar of some sort so that I could plan things.
  5. sail0r

Closed | Archived Cannot place EE spell on Watchful Winter Owl

As compared to all the other event buildings you cannot place an EE spell on the owl. I guess it's a new building and the devs forgot to place in the "EE-possible" buildings. Nothing urgent.
  6. sail0r

Sentient goods not balanced?

I entered Elementals a few days ago and upgraded my trader to level 3 to be able to trade sentient goods. My sentient good is Elven Tree Gum. When I tried to trade Tree Gum I noticed the following: People that are offering Tree Gum: 52 pages People that are offering Moonstone: 2 pages...
  7. sail0r

Answered Starting line-up of troops in wave 2 of fight

I have noticed that the line-up of the troops in the 2nd wave of a fight in Spire is not the same as the line-up I defined in wave 1. I think that the line-up in wave 2 is according to initiative, the unit with the highest initiative being in the center and the lowest ones at the flanks. Can...
  8. sail0r

Closed | Contact Support Strike back ability doesn't always work correctly

I am fighting all my fights manually since I started the game about a year ago and I have noticed that the strike-back doesn't always work correct. I have noticed the following 2 cases: 1. I attacked a Wild Archer (that has no strike-back ability) with a Ranger (that has a strike-back ability)...
  9. sail0r

Change 24-hour duration to 23

24-hour duration (and 12-hour duration as well) for buildings where you must collect something results in the collection moving further and further in time. If you start collecting something (e.g. Genie) at 9 a.m. next day it's maybe at 9.30 a.m because you couldn't do it at 9, next day it's 10...
  10. sail0r

Communication I miss Game Announcements

I think it would help if you could announce Events and Fellowship Adventures with Date and time. It is a bit frustrating to have to guess when something is going to start...
  11. sail0r

Closed | Archived Part of the city is not displayed

Suddenly part of my city is not displayed. The part that is close to the right or bottom edge of the screen. In order for it to appear I have to move the city to the left or down. Very annoying. Here is a screenshot...