• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Elissa of bedinore

Quest Conquerers is recruiting!

This is a rare chance to join a great international team in a fellowship which is ranked at 31, has great perks such as 10kp free each day and actively hits the spire and secures 12+ Tournament chests weekly. If you need those Blueprints and Royal Restorations to upgrade your Ancient Wonders...
  2. Elissa of bedinore

Ranked 49th and recruiting - Quest Conquerers

Hiya, There’s a bit of a party happening at Quest Conquerers, as our collaboration has enabled growth to push us to 49th in the rankings! We’re looking for one more member who wants to achieve over 11 chests per week and reap the rewards of playing as a team in the next FA and event! We...
  3. Elissa of bedinore

Silkworms!

There seems to be a shortage of active players in higher chapters who have Silk as a boosted good. Conversely there appear to be far too many who cannot trade their scrolls. So how about a Silkworm, which you feed Scrolls to, which then produces an equal amount of Silk? As the Dwarves...
  4. Elissa of bedinore

Summer event - Mermaids!

I started playing about 18 months ago after seeing a post which included a picture of Mermaids Paradise. Im delighted to see MP available in the Spire, but I would love to see a Summer event with an ocean and mermaid theme. Im worried that i wont get sufficient artifacts from the spire to...
  5. Elissa of bedinore

Fellowship adventure date? April 21

Hiya, Apologies as Im new to the forum and this might be a silly question.... When does the Fellowship Adventure start?
  6. Elissa of bedinore

Answered Confusion re App

Hi, Im playing on the App on my Ipad. Im trying to follow the advice and instructions from other players but think that youre all playing a different game. Examples include answers which have screen shots of things i cant see. I heard today for example that there are coloured rings around a...