• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Discrepancies in some fights...

Hi, what´s the logic and sense that a blossom mage of three stars (***) hits a brutal ancient orc (***) dealing him around 30,000 of damage and THEN another blossom mage (***) hits that same unit again causing him just the half of the damage, around 14k damage, not killing this enemy unit at the...
  2. Global and Neighbor Chat suggestion.

There should be a global and neighbor chat just like forge of empires, in this manner you´ll feel like there´s a world full of people in Elvenar you know. Now you only can chat with 24 people in-game, and most of the time, several of those 24 people are not online. InnoGames could deploy some...
  3. Skip opponent turn button in manual battle

Hi. Do you think that could exist the possibility to adhere a skip enemy turn button in order we manual fighters could speed up the battle in which we would be playing? This means we would be able to avoid all the walking, gesticulation, movement and attack movements of all the enemy units in...
  4. Question What this means (Exclusive offer )

The ones that have 3/3 means that once you bought them you´ll receive 3 of them? Or the 3/3 is the maximun number you can buy? Please help, I have to know it before clicking in "buy".
  5. Question Ashen Phoenix accidentally deleted...

By accident I clicked something that I shouldn´t have clicked and erased my 4th level Ashen Phoenix. Is there any hope that I could get it back if I contact support? Do you think that they could help me with this or I must to forget about it?
  6. Please Nerf multi-Bears/Phoenix stackability, not fair for the game.

InnoGames. The capacity that many players inside Elvenar have to recover hundreds of times faster the troops lost in every tournament or spire rounds with 2-3 or more brown bears in comparison with those players that haven´t multiple brown bears or have not a single one of these in their city is...
  7. Portal Profits in Spire chests...

@InnoGames Could you please, PLEASE, take this trash out of purple and golden chests in the spire? Or at least reduce its percentage in those in comparison with other "less" important items like time instants, genies, Dwarven bulwark, diamonds? Cause these "so important" and "so desired"...
  8. Elvenar...You´ve got a real problem with Scrolls....

When you see this kind of trade offers, like, Scrolls are so so devalued, people just offers the same amount of scrolls per the same amount of 1st tier goods, or worse, a biggest amount of scrolls per a diminished amount of 1st tier goods, scroll is considered trash to throw away. Elvenar you...
  9. Question Barracks, M.Camp and T.Grounds giving wrong numbers when collecting troops ( with the bonus of Brown Bear included).

After feeding my Brown Bear I get even much less quantity of troops from my Barracks, Mercenary Camp and training ground, I don´t know if this is a bug or what, but when I should be receiving 200% more troops with all the boosters I´ve got in my city( SSS, 6 armories and an activated 6th brown...
  10. About push accounts...

Are we allowed to create push accounts? Cause it would help me a lot to my AWs development, I´m thinking in having 3 or 4 to kp hunt and to fill my AWs also. Why would I do this? Well fellows and friends from EN forum, I´ve heard many times push accounts are forbidden and blah, blah, blah, but...
  11. Question How much affects entering a new chapter tournament performance?

Hi, Elvenar friends, I want to know how much going from the last research of a certain chapter to the first one of another (in this case from Elvenars to Embassies) would affects my tourney performance. I'm aware that every research you get from the research tree put a penalty over your and...
  12. 4 STAR UNITS...

It is truth that we´re gonna have ours and enemy 4 star units? Cause if this is truth, tournament will be even harder of what is now... I can´t imagine players from 3 to 15 chapter having to deal with 4 star OP enemy units, it would be a BIG nerf to tournament if this happens. I also heard that...
  13. Question Why ElvenStats does not show the right numbers in this last gems tournament ranking?

Anyone knows why results in ElvenStats stagnated in the wrong rankings not showing the final results in the last gems tournament ?
  14. Make Bear artifacts available in the Elvenar Shop.

I wouldn´t mind spend some money in a fully evolved Brown Bear or in some artifacts of it. Please allow players to buy it, you InnoGames and we ( players that have the disposition to buy them) will benefit of this.
  15. Question 2nd Fire Phoenix

Any chance Inno can allow us to have a second Fire Phoenix in the Magic Academy? All this by the incoming phoenix artifacts in the next patch for the Spire.
  16. The 19th Chest Prize in tournament

Please put something of real relevance to achieve in the 19th chest in tournament, many fellowships would then have more motivation to try to catch that high numbers in tournaments. I suggest : Another Blue print (2 of them for the fellowships that reach 19 chests), Phoenix/Bear artifact, a...
  17. Never trust this companies (Inno...)

I made a big mistake supporting and spending real money in this game. I will miss my city and my dear fellows, I really will, and all this amazing game.
  18. It is a Joke InnoGames?? Are you taking me for a fool?

For those wondering If I also lost more diamonds that those numbers in negative, YES, since the last 2 months @InnoGames have taken from me around 7000 Diamonds blaming only my bank, never taking responsability for this absurd joke to me.
  19. Answered Sudden and unexplained loss of 2100 diamonds of my total stock...

Really Elvenar??? Just one week ago I lost suddenly and without any explanation 1000 diamonds after using just 25 diamonds to accelerate one single process in the Magic academy, I of course reported this to support but their explanation was "my bank" cancelled one payment and they (elvenar)...
  20. How do I get this weird portrait?

For real, this portrait with the letters "MAC" I never seen it before, could someone tell me where do you get it?