• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Introduce the reconstruction option from Forge of Empires

Well I love both games. Those were just my observations on how Elvenar could improve. I do not think these would make it like FoE. Also I think that in FoE it is way too difficult to obtain diamonds and everything is too expensive (diamond wise). This is one aspect in which Elvenar is much...
  2. Introduce the reconstruction option from Forge of Empires

Nice to see so many people agreeing with me. I just ignored the thread I created mostly because of the first reply (sorry :cool:). That and not getting any email alerts for the other replies. FOE is more fun because you can explore and play around with different designs at will. I love coming...
  3. Introduce the reconstruction option from Forge of Empires

Hi, I am playing both Forge of Empires and Elvenar. I love both games. However, rearranging buildings in Elvenar is a pain in the behind (pardon the expression(). Thus I would like to suggest introducing the reconstruction option from the Forge game. This option enables you to temporarily...