• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Maj33y

Looking for Ancient wonder help ?

Hello , Do you want to grow your ancient wonders to higher levels but feel it's too slow . are you interested in joining a community that give and take . now we are coming hand in hand to help each others with knowledge points donations . We are looking for Active members to join us . there's...
  2. Maj33y

Answered Ancient Wonders

Hello , Wishing everyone who reads this a great day . I know this might sound really silly but i couldn't find an answer else where so I'll go ahead and ask here . I just got around building my first ancient wonder but I saw in other cities around me players have several of the same Ancient...
  3. Maj33y

Answered can't open Chest !

Hello , I hope you're having a wonderful day ! :) I'm a new player to elvenar , I got to the point where you open the chest moving onto Chapter 2 , in the research menu "advanced scouts" it requires 10 provinces to be completed I've done 12/10 . and I have all the Technology activation costs...