• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Maj33y

Looking for Ancient wonder help ?

I do have a FS and they do donate , But I am looking to capitalize on the benefits , not just for me but for others as well especially players who may not have a FS or they're not in any KP Swapping System . If anyone likes to join the doors are open , I'm scouting for players in game too and...
  2. Maj33y

More Screenshots
  3. Maj33y

WS ? I don't know how both work but it's a in-Game Knowledge points donation system it'll be like this .. Example : 50 players messaging group . Player 1 : 10 KPs donated @Player2 Player2 : 10 KPs Donated @player1 player3 : 5 KPs donated @Player2 Player4 : 15 KPs Donated @Player1 ...
  4. Maj33y

Hello , Do you want to grow your ancient wonders to higher levels but feel it's too slow . are you interested in joining a community that give and take . now we are coming hand in hand to help each others with knowledge points donations . We are looking for Active members to join us . there's...
  5. Maj33y

Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

as someone who is relatively new to the game events like this make me happy as it helps so much with growing one's city but please take under consideration that not everyone can produce that big amount of Goods so make sure the quests are fit for veteran and newcomers , for High level players...
  6. Maj33y

Answered Ancient Wonders

Thank you ,that's the answer i needed at least this can be a source for new players out there like me . @cwgiii & @adverfull Take care and stay safe .
  7. Maj33y

Answered Ancient Wonders

uhhh .. that's unfortunate I thought I'd seen someone with Several wonders lined up , I just got back to double check on their city and it turned out they do but it's not a wonder .. they've got 4 Wishing Wells in their city I know it's an event building and you could win several they must've...
  8. Maj33y

Answered Ancient Wonders

Hello , Wishing everyone who reads this a great day . I know this might sound really silly but i couldn't find an answer else where so I'll go ahead and ask here . I just got around building my first ancient wonder but I saw in other cities around me players have several of the same Ancient...
  9. Maj33y

Answered can't open Chest !

@AstralSoul & @Pauly7 , No it doesn't confuse me :) .. I appreciate all the valuable info you've provided . I couldn't have found this on Wiki or anywhere else . I actually went and got everything unlocked but hearing it'll make tournaments harder I might skip them for the time being , Thank...
  10. Maj33y

Thank you so much the picture is more clear now ;) but looks like it's gonna be a hell of a ride .. I've got the other two and only waiting on getting enough points and resources to research the Flying boat.
  11. Maj33y

Hello , I hope you're having a wonderful day ! :) I'm a new player to elvenar , I got to the point where you open the chest moving onto Chapter 2 , in the research menu "advanced scouts" it requires 10 provinces to be completed I've done 12/10 . and I have all the Technology activation costs...