• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. . Storm

Answered Population Negative

What happens if you go into into negative population? I want to teleport some residencies to make space for buildings which don't need population - Day/Night Farms . What effect will this have on the rest of my game? For Example: Do Manufactory productions suffer? or Workshops production...
  2. . Storm

Answered Advanced Scouts & Expansions

How far over the next chapters provence requirement (for Advanced Scouts) can you go before the game starts increasing the opponent army you face in your current chapter? Is it based on a percentage? (Trying to not shoot myself in the foot, again) I need +7 provinces for one expansion, but I...
  3. . Storm

Answered Military upgrades and enemy strength

Is it Armory upgrades that cause the 'Shady Characters' numbers to grow, or is it my Squad Size Research? It seems like I am in a worse position every time I try to grow, they grow more than I do. Do the upgrades to Barracks & Training Ground also have an effect on the troop numbers and strength...