• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. gypsylore

Seeking active fellowship

Hi Itharbien,guardians of lost dreams are looking for an active member,fabulous friendly bunch of players,come join us
  2. gypsylore

Looking for a tournament oriented fellowship

Hi Stephen,please look at Guardians of lost dreams,we average around 4 to 5 chests but just need a few more members to achieve more,we have just started to try for a 10 chest every couple of months. Cheers Gypsy
  3. gypsylore

Still looking for my perfect Fellowship

Hi Helen,please have a look at Guardians Of Lost Dreams,we will welcome you into our fellowship,great core of long time members,we manage around 5 chests,no pressure,just happy to have a friendly and active fellowship
  4. gypsylore

Looking for active fellowship

Hi Hefartsalot,please give guardians of lost dreams a look,we are currently looking for active players
  5. gypsylore

Looking for a Fellowship

Guardians of lost dreams would welcome you into our fellowship
  6. gypsylore

looking for fellowship that does tournaments

Hi Fresca,would love to have you join with us at guardians of lost dreams,great long term players,helpful,friendly and yes we participate in tournaments.Cheers Gypsy
  7. gypsylore

Looking for a very active & friendly FS

Messaged you.Cheers Gypsy:)
  8. gypsylore

Guardians Of Lost Dreams

Still seeking new Members,we need you......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:
  9. gypsylore

Guardians Of Lost Dreams

Still looking for new members,check us out:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  10. gypsylore

Guardians Of Lost Dreams

Fabulous,see you soon
  11. gypsylore

Guardians Of Lost Dreams

Hi Pickless,i know what the problem is,you are playing in Felyndral not Arendyll. To join our fellowship you need to be playing in Arendyll,so if you do open up a city there please come visit us. I do have a city in Felyndral but play solo.Look in the Felyndral thread for fellowships in that...
  12. gypsylore

Guardians Of Lost Dreams

We can absolutely handle your craziness,tried to find you in search but couldn't locate you to send an invitation,can you drop by and request please. Cheers Gypsy I am a queenslander as well;):):)
  13. gypsylore

Looking for a friendly, chill fellowship with 1-5 members

Hey Pickless,would love to have you join with us,we are a great group,very helpful and looking for some new members,were waiting for you,drop in and see if we fit.Cheers Gypsy. Guardians of lost Dreams
  14. gypsylore

Looking for a very active & friendly FS

Come and join the guardians of lost dreams,mostly long term active players with a couple of spots up for grabs
  15. gypsylore

Guardians Of Lost Dreams

Still waiting for you to join with us,come try us out,if we don't fit,nothing lost
  16. gypsylore

2 players

Please come join us at guardians of lost dreams,long mostly long term active players,2 spots available
  17. gypsylore

2 players

18. gypsylore

2 players

Guardians of lost dreams are looking for you please come join us:p;););)
  19. gypsylore

Need a fellowship :(

Guardians of lost dreams,come join us
  20. gypsylore

Looking for friendly and active FS

Guardians of lost dreams,come join us.