• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Game isn't loading

Whenever I try and login the game screen is blank with an icon rotating around the edges of the screen. I can get to this point, it happens whenever I click either of these. I play on browser and absolutely zero has changed on my end in the ~3 hours it has been since I last logged in and it...
  2. Tournament Changes

We are seeing more fights against 4 and even 5 different enemy types again in the current elixir tournament. This was an issue that seriously annoyed a lot of players after the big tournament changes happened and it was rightfully scrapped. Why on earth was it brought back? 5 different enemy...
  3. Answered How does the battle system work?

Can someone please explain the calculations that determine the outcome of a battle? I had a fight today that made me realize I have no idea how it works. The fight was this one As you can see its 5 level 2 Mortars vs 6 light ranged/melee units that are mostly level one. Here are the stats...
  4. Answered Troop strength/health

Hello, can someone please explain what causes troop strength/health to increase? I have looked around and despite the plethora of information there is about the game on the wiki and other sites I can't find an answer to this question. I have recently experienced an increase in all of my troops...
  5. Closed | Archived One world working another isn't

I play on two worlds and have encountered a strange problem. I can play on the Winyandor world fine, everything works as it should. However the Felyndral world wont load and tells me i need to install flash. Surely if everything works well on one world all of my settings are ok? Any advice would...