• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Runeshard Changes

There is no max amount per day, it is linked to how much kp you receive vs how much you give out. Tell them to donate some kp and they will be able to receive more.You can trade an unlimited amount in a day.
  2. Ultimate Power in chapter 19 to give, well.... the ultimate power

This would be a great addition. A tech called Ultimate Power giving nothing but a portrait is ridiculous,
  3. The Misty Forest event

Played the event on Beta and thought it was a good one. The evolving building is useful, there are worthwhile buildings to chase and it was a nice surprise to see the Regiments of unit instants make a return. I thought there were too many quests that require buying kp but nothings ever prefect.
  4. New FA - top results on the EN worlds

Congrats to Swagafythee, 125k is a great score.
  5. NEED A RANT

Glad this thread exists Ive been getting almost no booster buildings from the MA for ages and its really annoying. Im lucky to get 1 a week! I remember someone on these forums before telling me that 5 a week is average. Ive crafted all the buildings you can to reduce the possibilities. It wont...
  6. Optimal amount of expansions for a tournament and spire city

I think you are needlessly hindering yourself by doing that @AsterObelix We can all play however we want but if you are putting so much stock in how expansions hurt tournament performance, why not chapter progress? Or upgrading AWs? Seeds and mana will be a nightmare when you get to those...
  7. New FA - top results on the EN worlds

Top spot overall and a lot of fun along the way, very happy with that. Thanks for posting the scores Blueblou
  8. Your Fantasy City.

The city I have is pretty much ideal for me except one thing. I want a level 10 Panda bear so i can combine it with a level 30 Timewarp to boost tournament scores. Chapter 15 so all units are 3 star. More space is always better but its enough, especially if i got rid of guest race buildings...
  9. Forum Competition: Pickle's Conundrum Curse.

Very good idea for a competition, look forward to figuring it out later.
  10. Closed | Archived Game isn't loading

Thanks for the quick reply Herodite, it decided to load after I tried again a few minutes after posting the thread. I made no changes so ive no idea what it was.
  11. Closed | Archived Game isn't loading

Whenever I try and login the game screen is blank with an icon rotating around the edges of the screen. I can get to this point, it happens whenever I click either of these. I play on browser and absolutely zero has changed on my end in the ~3 hours it has been since I last logged in and it...
  12. Elvenar...You´ve got a real problem with Scrolls....

Im scrolls boosted on Fel and its a pain, also got tree gum boost to look forward to when i get there. Trading isnt fair since my fellowship is picking up my trades to help me out not that they need my resources. Sadly I think removing the moonstone set from the spire was the solution.
  13. Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

You get 165 hours of time instants from the spire each week if you complete it. 3 days isnt much.
  14. Update Discussion Phoenix of the Holy Fire

@Pauly7 There has been zero anger in my posts. However it does get tiresome coming here and seeing people being negative about everything. I get what you are saying but if they were so game breaking that they caused such a problem for years to come why did they not simply reduce the benefits of...
  15. Update Discussion Phoenix of the Holy Fire

@SoggyShorts The bears and phoenix are not overpowered. They give you an advantage for sure but having special buildings in games like this that give you an advantage in some way is standard. Dont confuse a tiny percentage of people getting multiples and running wild with how the average player...
  16. Update Discussion Phoenix of the Holy Fire

Silly me thinking that maybe inno decided to give players a buff after nerfing tournaments so harshly. Wishful thinking I guess, congrats, you got me.
  17. Update Discussion Phoenix of the Holy Fire

@SoggyShorts Im sorry, I forgot all of those people who refuse to build a fire phoenix because its too good. Wouldnt want to ruin everyones needles/simia/DA etc... Stop moaning, everywhere you see people talk about how punishing tournaments can be and some people even halt their progress on...
  18. Update Discussion Phoenix of the Holy Fire

I am now certain that people on this forum will moan about anything. This is a great change that will be warmly welcomed by the virtually everyone, good idea inno.
  19. Show Us Your Cities!!

I like all of the chapters but if I had to pick one it would be Halflings for the looks and Elvenar for practicality. I'll probably be pausing in the Elvenar chapter for a while once I get there as i'm chasing certain tournament scores and that's the best place to achieve them.
  20. Show Us Your Cities!!

Thanks Melianora and Herodite, good to see how people organise everything