• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Question Auto fighting

Thank your Turing, but as you say its not very meaningful.
  2. Question Auto fighting

Can someone tell me what the numbers beneath the troops mean after you have fought? Are they the number of troops used or thd number left?
  3. Answered Tournaments

Hi, can anyone tell me do all the members of the fellowship receive the rewards of the weekly tournament even if they don't take part? Lizzie2020
  4. Upcoming October FA

Where can I find more info on Fellowship Adventures, when does the next one start?
  5. Summoned buildings

Hi, how do you upgrade a Summoned building? It seems to require certain items which I don't know how to obtain. Please can someone enlighten me. Lizzie2020
  6. Answered Upgrade the Barracks

Thanks Paladestar, seems a bit of an odd way to put it.
  7. Answered Fighting in the spire

I'm fairly new to this game. I'm nearly at the end of chapter 3. I do fight in provinces, tournaments and the first few levels of the spire. But what is a 'Simulator' that you guys are talking about??
  8. Answered Upgrade the Barracks

When you upgrade the Barracks why does the training speed go UP. I would have expected it to take less time instead of more??
  9. Answered Instant knowledge

How do I use the Instant knowledge reward Lizze2020