• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Please help

I did think the canals were all connected to the portal
  2. Please help

bit bigger
  3. Please help

hope you can see this
  4. Please help

will do
  5. Please help

Could some knowledgeable person help me find the reason I cannot connect my second manifestation of air. I have spent hours trying to resolve this. https://en3.elvenar.com/game
  6. Portal of the elements

I think this is the problem. Thanks
  7. Portal of the elements

Is it correct that this has to be bought with Diamonds?
  8. How do I make space for 16 ports please?

Finding this quest impossible
  9. Advanced scouts

I am in Woodelves. and about to complete my last Research. I am asked to complete Advanced Scouts. I completed this at the beginning of the Chapter. Is this a bug?
  10. Research Sentient goods.

How do I raise a ticket please?
  11. Research Sentient goods.

My latest quest requires this research. It appears to be solved in the next chapter...cant move on without doing this.
  12. I'm stuck!

May have to teleport something large.
  13. I'm stuck!

Thank you for your help
  14. I'm stuck!

Thank you so much. Guess I was looking for that magic bullet.
  15. I'm stuck!

I am struggling through elementals. I never have enough room. How can I make room for another, air and Fire Manifestations without losing too many points, or status?
  16. Closed | Archived Quest Error

I have found the quest. It shows when the next chest is opened. Sorry to bother you.
  17. Closed | Archived Quest Error

My next quest says " Research advance scouts. I did thing a long time ago. Please could you look at this for me.
  18. Closed | Archived May event not closed

It appears this has been resolved.
  19. Closed | Archived May event not closed

Because the event has not closed properly I cannot harvest supplies, and get repeated error messages.
  20. Answered Trader

What happens if I sell the dragon, I.E Trader? Does the link still work on the tool bar?