• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. ANIKHTOS

fellowship level 0

Now in the fellowship overview it says level 0, does anyone knows anything about this?
  2. ANIKHTOS

library set building and other ...

Yes i know many old players complain that they have many sets of the building and welcome the removal of the set from tower. But then the game punishes new players and players that where unlucky and did not get the building set. Having 3 set is a good number with the tower to have some constant...
  3. ANIKHTOS

probabilties

What I mean by cluster a repetition of the same outcome. Which in our case since we talk about coin flips will be heads or tales. Since we talk about probabilities the coin will be fair and head tale will have the exact same probability of 50%. So we flip coin once what will we get? H 50% T...
  4. ANIKHTOS

battles

okey i have asked and got good info that as squad size increase the number of opponents in tournament and spire increase to keep the difficulty at balance. does the same apply with the wornder? there is a wonder that give you more health points of r your troops will that make things easier or...
  5. ANIKHTOS

suggestions

after the good update that made fellowship help easier but also finding out wonders to help also easy what the game now is missing the same for the world map. we need a similar list , of all discovered players on the map, with the option to help/visit button and the wonder button, which will...
  6. ANIKHTOS

Is the game cannibalizing itself?

I want to ask a question does the decisions of the company actual hurts the game and not help it? And i will be more specific the rewards in Spiral for once and Tournament secondary put a lot of pressure to fellowships. In Spiral there are some diamonds and other goodies, but in Tournament...
  7. ANIKHTOS

Troops , battles

As a new player , just started chapter 4 in technology, i find the troops very weak to be used. Very early even in chapter 1 provinces was just unbeatable for troops and only way to get a new one was by negotiating the encounters. Which still has not changed, with majority of provinces at red...
  8. ANIKHTOS

whats this?

tournament end i got rewards, but what is his one?
  9. ANIKHTOS

Closed | Archived graphic glitch

2 planks are not shown correct
  10. ANIKHTOS

Newbie thoughts on the game

Hello i am a new in the game this is my 3rd week of the game and i wanted to share my thoughts and impression on the game. The game does not need a register , verify email, before you can play which is a feature i like. Just choose a nick name put an email address and of you go. LIKE You then...
  11. ANIKHTOS

Closed | Archived Memory leak

I am experiencing a serious memory leak in my computer because of the game. I have windows 7 and use opera portable as a browser to play the game. The game is normal and okey for short periods of time. But after a while a start getting out of memory messages. A message i have not received from...
  12. ANIKHTOS

Nice to meet you all

A new player joined the game. I play in the international English server in the world of Arendyll. Just drooped to say HI and lets all have fun and enjoy playing the game.
  13. ANIKHTOS

ANIKHTH

New fellowship for new players. Lets learn the game together, get stronger and have lots fun doing so.
  14. ANIKHTOS

Stonehenge building

The Stonehenge building says in description that it will produce also material when you upgrade it in bigger levels. Does anyone knows at which level you will start getting materials? I search the wiki of the game but it says nothing of use on topic.