• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Denerleigh

Women of the World is looking for a new Lady.

Our friendly fellowship, Women of the World (WOW), is looking for one more lady to join our team. ;) We win, at least, 10 chests every week in tournaments. So, you're always guaranteed that Blueprint. We do quite well in the Spire, but have room for improvement. :big grin human: We have fun...
  2. Denerleigh

WOMEN OF THE WORLD - Recruiting

Hello I'm Denerleigh, Archmage of Women of the World from EN1 Arendyll. Needing 2 new members to join our friendly group of women who like to chat, and help each other out whenever we can. If you’re not the chatty type, that’s okay by us too. In Tournaments, we win 10 chests every week, at...
  3. Denerleigh

Women of the World - Recruiting

Our fellowship is called ‘Women of the World’ and we currently have one position vacant. We are a friendly and very helpful group of women, who support each other as much as possible and often delight in friendly banter between each other. But, we don’t mind if you’re a little more reserved...
  4. Denerleigh

Question Sentient Goods v Standard Goods

My tier 1 boosted goods are Planks and I have 6 Factories. Now they've been updated to produce both Planks and Elven Tree Gum. However, my boosted sentient goods are Moonstone which comes from update Marble Factories. My question is: - Would it be better now to reduce my 6 Plank factories to...
  5. Denerleigh

Other Fellowship Adventures

Firstly, I want to thank the creators of Elvenar. There is certainly a lot of detail in your buildings, characters, etc that are very enchanting. The game also has many different facets to it that make it very interesting and, if you're in a good fellowship, you get to make some good...
  6. Denerleigh

"Women of the World" is Looking for Members

The fellowship “Women of the World” is looking for some people to join us. We are a very friendly and relaxed group of women who often like to chat, and help each other out whenever the need arises. If you’re not the chatty type, that’s okay by us too. However, we do expect you to respond to...
  7. Denerleigh

Answered Gaining Ranking Points in FA

Can you gain more ranking points by going on more than 1 path in the Stages? And does it have to be a whole path? Can it just be a partial path, say from an Intersection Point?
  8. Denerleigh

APRIL 2020 - Fellowship Adventure

Any clues as to when the April, 2020 Fellowship Adventure might actually be starting? We were led to believe it might be 20th April. But, as we've seen no notification as yet, that doesn't seem likely now.
  9. Denerleigh

Answered Copper Foundries

I'm now at the point where I'm near the end of the Dwarven Chapter 6, and it looks as though I've made all the copper I need now. Is it safe to start selling these off these in preparation of the Fairy Chapter?
  10. Denerleigh

Answered Moonstone Library

This may seem obvious, but is the Moonstone Library meant to be assembled with all its extra parts?
  11. Denerleigh

Answered Avatar

Is it possible to have a custom made Avatar?
  12. Denerleigh

Answered FA Paths

If your team claims the prize in say the Green path, but there was 1 person who contributed in the Blue but not the Green, will they still get a prize?
  13. Denerleigh

Closed | Archived Trade of Goods Between Tiers

I don't know if something has changed, but I thought if you exchanged goods from say, tier 2 for tier 1 that it would automatically default to 4 times the amount. Currently, it's on 1.5 times the amount.
  14. Denerleigh

Answered Latest Fellowship Adventure

My Fellowship really loves playing the Fellowship Adventures. My only complaint is: Can there be more notice than a day or so. I think two weeks would be good. with kind regards, Denerleigh.