• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. MA - 5 day buildings and Pet Food

I was told the following: “I think you didn't get the requirements to appear. Actually, I didn't know how pet food was programed to appear but I notice that if I have more than 20,000 of spell fragment by disenchant a lot of PP (i have 50,000 spell fragment) , plus that Keep CC more than 75 and...
  2. I wish INNO would fix MA

They say it is random but they have added so many items in certain categories that important items rarely show up, especially pet food and five day buildings. For example there have been 7 opportunities to craft Pet Food in the last 12 days. I got five of them. However I need at least three a...
  3. Top Level FS looking for a new team member

Children of the Forest on Felyndral is looking for a person to become a valuable member of our team. We recently experienced the lost of two players due to RL issues. We are a progressive FS for individual players who are focused on their game and enjoy the benefits of team play. We have few...
  4. Magic Academy Battle Recipes

I have seen only one battle recipe in MA in the last seven weeks. It was an enlightened light range. All others have been absent from the MA. I log in fairly regularly and don’t miss cycles unless I am asleep, people in my FS report seeing fewer as well Is this something to do with inventory...
  5. Answered Game Mechanics?

Is there a publication of game mechanics. As an example, it would be nice to have an idea of how many goods are required through all levels of a tournament. Or how battle mechanics work and can be optimised. I can come into an automated battle with a set number of troops and star advantages and...
  6. Trader Fees

Trader fees in what, essentially, is a closed segmented geographic domain trading system is prohibitive. Just as an example, 2500 cost for a same tier trade of 5,000? The geographic domains for each player already severely limits a player's ability to trade and advance in the game. Adding a...
  7. World is currently being updated April 27 2020

Was this an unplanned outage or an unannounced system maintenance, if the latter it certainly was very ungraceful.
  8. AW and unwanted runes

Is the only solution to stop receiving tens of runes for AWs that are ready to be built but you don't intend building, is to build them and then delete them?
  9. No Mystery Chests anymore in the Spire of Eternity

This has happened to me now on the last three Spire events. I make it through the entire level without a single mystery chest appearing. INNO says that a mystery chest will appear at a random location on each level. It's in their WIKI. However this is no longer the case, perhaps because of the...
  10. Mystical Object in MA and candies

Candies were added to MO in the MA. Percentages were dropped on 500 diamonds and the other lucrative awards. Was waiting for the right object cast - only needed 5 points, decided to wait for the right object and then - change ... rug pulled out from underneath without advance knowledge of the...