• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Secondary boosted goods?!?

Hello, When I've checked my relics status a few hours ago, I've found out that some relics are now coloured in blue and I don't understand why (see attached picture). I can't seem to find out why on elvengems. Would anyone help me to understand what happened?
  2. Best AW

In your opinion, which are the "must have" AWs? The best combination? Because someone can't have them all. :)
  3. Lacking steel trades

Did someone noticed that the trades with steel are slow, almost missing? I sit for days just to receive 200 steel. Even when I've offered 3 star trades. Most of the players around me, that have steel as boosted good, are inactive or are at chapter 1-2. I've tried to complete mostly the steel...
  4. An icon near player's name with their boosted goods

I think it would be useful to have an icon right near a player's name with their boosted goods. In this way we could save a lot of time (recruiting, scouting, etc.). And also because in the phone app you can't see the tipe of already finished provinces.
  5. Answered Advantage to being at the end of a chapter or at the start for upgrade buildings

I am now a few steps to finish chapter 4. And I am wondering which is the best approach: to upgrade all buildings and then go to the next chapter or start the new one and then upgrade them. The only advantage I see is, that in Magic Academy I cam craft better buildings. But I don't know if the...
  6. Closed | Archived Android app - Barracks icon "freezes" for apparently no reason

I play on the phone app (Android) and a lot of times lately, I can't access the barracks. I can't see the window with the production/ army status/ update. Every time I have to reset the game and after 5 times in a row it becomes annoying.
  7. Android - helping fellows with KP in Ancient Wonders

I've just got my first Ancient Wonder and I wanted to invest one KP into a fellow's AW. And I realised it is not possible. I play mostly on the phone app (Android) and it would be useful to have the chance to help a fellow, if they need it.
  8. Answered Less tournament provinces when a new one started

Hello, I found out that in this silk tournament I have only 4 provinces, but at the previous 2 (crystals and scrolls) I had 6. I am a new player, so for me is odd to "jump" from 4 to 6 (when I've reached a new chapter) and then "jump" to 4 again. Is it normal? Thank you!
  9. Excange buildings inside fellowship

Hello, I was thinking to make it possible to exchange/ sell buildings between the members of the same fellowship. For a fair trade, the building can have a minimum and a maximum price, based, for example, of its value in spell fragments. Best regards, Didee