• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Silmaril

3-word game

made out of
  2. Silmaril

3-word game

and the most
  3. Silmaril

Today's Song

I thought I would add something else I posted on Discord some months ago, as did not see it here
  4. Silmaril

Answered Coldfire Phoenix

Officially the are a projection of the original building :) '' Monastery As soon as you build the Martial Monastery, on the browser a projection of the Ancient Wonder appears on the outskirts of your city!'' source our wonder-full Wiki
  5. Silmaril

You knew it was coming....

Hey guys, please check out the relevant Forum section, as info is already posted there: News from Beta :)
  6. Silmaril

Yeah I am aware @Silent Tempest I just did not want some of the more pertinent clauses to get lost in this and appreciate that many would simply glaze over reading the Terms and Conditions as they are quite repetitive and sweeping.
  7. Silmaril

Exactly @Hekata the Announcement was one week ahead and posted on the Beta Announcements, giving at least a weeks notice that this had been released in the game, not least in Beta. Subsequent fast changes were also followed before this was released to EN. All changes come through Beta before we...
  8. Silmaril

Much of your post @Silent Tempest does not apply, as each point is covered in the legal contract and differs considerably from the assumptions made. Premium Currency, in Elvenar Diamonds, cease being actual money as soon as purchased and can only be refunded if no part of the conversion...
  9. Silmaril

I will also clarify, that would be a no. This is based on the Terms and Rules/Terms and Conditions we all agree to prior to having an account. A full copy of these can be found on the game log in screen, in the Support section accessible via the lower right cogwheel and question mark (?) and on...
  10. Silmaril

3-word game

and strange sorts
  11. Silmaril

Book Recommendations & Reviews

My third and final thoughts are Melissa Marr, best known for her Wicked Lovely series: Wicked Lovely (2007) Ink Exchange (2008) Fragile Eternity (2009) Radiant Shadows (2010) Stopping Time (2010) Darkest Mercy (2011) Old Habits (2011) If you are into Faerie, this is a must!
  12. Silmaril

If you are already Tolkiened out I would head towards Robert Jordan and the Wheel of Time series, begin with the New Spring which is the prequel to the rest and then head into the whole 14 books. Be though aware that the author passed away before he could complete the series with Brandon...
  13. Silmaril

I would highly recommend Tolkien, ideally read the Hobbit, followed by the Lord of the Rings, then Silmarillion....for starters :D This will spoil the films for you if you have never read them as they are vastly superior in detail and stories.
  14. Silmaril

3-word game

green absinth was
  15. Silmaril

3-word game

masses, quite literally
  16. Silmaril

Beta on mobile device

On the app scroll to the end of the list @Susie49 and you will see ZZ, for the browser BETA is at the top of the list.
  17. Silmaril

3-word game

the celebrations are
  18. Silmaril

3-word game

you know that
  19. Silmaril

3-word game

Box of rain