• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Dillipa

I've an idea you know....

.... and i'm not sure if it will gain traction but it comes from a place of frustration (and absent-mindedness) Would it be at all possible to include a Teleport Tab in the Spells Inventory. During the Fellowship Adventures I find myself teleporting a LOT of buildings that are of differing...
  2. Dillipa

The Magic Faraway Tree is Recruiting!!

We are looking for players with Cities above 10k, 3 Tiers of Manufactories Built, and an enthusiasm for Fellowship Adventures! We achieve 10 Chests in the Tournament and Silver on the Spire each week. Whilst we don't insist on Minimum Points for both, we ask that you participate as best you...
  3. Dillipa

Answered Oldest Members....

Evening All!! How do I find out (out of 2 Members) which joined the Fellowship first... im working on a Tablet here so I think finding this info is a bit different to that of a PC... Many Blessings Dillipa x
  4. Dillipa

Answered AWOL Archmage!!

Hi Guys, looking for some help. Im currently a Mage in a small Fellowship that was created about 14mths ago. The issue I have is the Archmage has gone walkies for the last 5mths and i've exhausted all avenues to try and contact them. Is there a way to change my status within the Fellowship for...
  5. Dillipa

Answered Portal Profit on Fairy Chapter....

Hi Guys just wondering if anyone knows why when I try to utilise my 10% Portal Profit on my Fairy Settlement, it gives me zero!?