• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Dillipa

I've an idea you know....

.... and i'm not sure if it will gain traction but it comes from a place of frustration (and absent-mindedness) Would it be at all possible to include a Teleport Tab in the Spells Inventory. During the Fellowship Adventures I find myself teleporting a LOT of buildings that are of differing...
  2. Dillipa

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

I feel a bit late to the Party as I myself am merely one of the lurkers! But I wholeheartedly agree with this Petition and believe it would be a huge injustice to loyal Forum Members who, for one reason or another, are unable to use Discord! I've briefly viewed it and promptly removed myself...
  3. Dillipa

The Magic Faraway Tree is Recruiting!!

We are looking for players with Cities above 10k, 3 Tiers of Manufactories Built, and an enthusiasm for Fellowship Adventures! We achieve 10 Chests in the Tournament and Silver on the Spire each week. Whilst we don't insist on Minimum Points for both, we ask that you participate as best you...
  4. Dillipa

Answered a little help please

Mine never appeared until I'd already sold it and had a Fairy Portal!
  5. Dillipa

Answered AWOL Archmage!!

Support were extremely prompt with my request. My FS is only small and after a brief discussion with them they were happy for me to proceed as AM. I think had the FS been a tad larger I would have opened it out to the floor after all we live in a wonderfully democratic world :) but Kudos to...
  6. Dillipa

Answered Oldest Members....

Thats wonderful thanks!! You've been a great help! :)
  7. Dillipa

Thats the one! Its between QueenMelian and Jradams! Where is this Elvenstats it sounds informative!!
  8. Dillipa

Evening All!! How do I find out (out of 2 Members) which joined the Fellowship first... im working on a Tablet here so I think finding this info is a bit different to that of a PC... Many Blessings Dillipa x
  9. Dillipa

Answered AWOL Archmage!!

I've just contacted support so fingers crossed they can sort it out. Once i've taken control I think im going to do a bit of a recruitment drive and dismiss the inactive players. I sound like an evil dictator but I dont think its fair to the other active members that we're not reaching our...
  10. Dillipa

Answered AWOL Archmage!!

Has it been that long!! I thought it was just a few months. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt because I understand people go on a bit of a hiatus then return. But i think its safe to say they've ended their journey.
  11. Dillipa

Answered AWOL Archmage!!

Thanks Guys i'll take that advice and get onto them. They're totally inactive so it makes sense to take over the role. Many Blessings Dillipa.
  12. Dillipa

Answered AWOL Archmage!!

Hi Guys, looking for some help. Im currently a Mage in a small Fellowship that was created about 14mths ago. The issue I have is the Archmage has gone walkies for the last 5mths and i've exhausted all avenues to try and contact them. Is there a way to change my status within the Fellowship for...
  13. Dillipa

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

I must admit im enjoying this event more so than the last few, simply because the Dailys are far more aesthetically pleasing than previous ones for my City. When I joined Elvenar it was shortly before the Mermaid Event, and whilst yes the dailys were pretty, I did not want a surfing mermaid...
  14. Dillipa

Answered Portal Profit on Fairy Chapter....

Ahhhh awesome! Thanks guys!! :)
  15. Dillipa

Answered Portal Profit on Fairy Chapter....

Hi Guys just wondering if anyone knows why when I try to utilise my 10% Portal Profit on my Fairy Settlement, it gives me zero!?