• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. AstralSoul

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #10 - How much is that Phoenix in the window?

Red Panda x 4 Moon Bear x 3 Brown Bear x 3 Witty Racoon x 2 Polar Bear x 1 Astral Phoenix x 1 Fire Phoenix x 1 Twilight Phoenix x 2 Ashen Phoenix x 2 Panda Bear x 1 GRANT TOTAL: 20 And I teleported last week: Storm Phoenix x 1 & Aurete Phoenix x1. So, last week I had 22!
  2. AstralSoul

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #5 - Inventory Stack

That's a crime; :eek: :eek: :eek: you should be perma-banned from not using those DAs :D
  3. AstralSoul

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #3.5 - Furthest Neighbor

I see your 100s, and raise it to the 200s.
  4. AstralSoul

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #1 - Armories

I see those 15 Armories and raise them to 20 (2 more in an edge of the city, and 3 more in Inventory.)
  5. AstralSoul

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

It does! At level four I am producing 401 Creatures of the Night. Note: I used so far about Four Hundred (400) Diamonds in this chapter so far. In my honest opinion, I feel that this Chapter requires more strategy, and to put some more thinking, but it is not very complicated, in fact, I...
  6. AstralSoul

New Elvarian Games questline event in Beta June 2021

Glad to see another "Brownie-Trio" owner :D Three Brown Bears is the sweetest spot!
  7. AstralSoul

'Sorcerers' Knowledge' questline event - now in Beta

Very nice building, although it will not fit my city (no Knowledge Points), so skipping it will be relieving space wise since its huge. The rewards always are awesome though!
  8. AstralSoul

Show Us Your Cities!!

Oh yeah, I supply scrolls to all my Neighborhood (boosted silk). Wise Scroll Inc. Moonstone Grounds, 11111 Akasha, Elvenar (Winyandor) In case of taxes, HQs above. For aesthetics (not that I need it), I will add the Ancient Wonder Spire Library to the top left, next to all the Moonstone...
  9. AstralSoul

Show Us Your Cities!!

An update since an uglier FA version. Chapter XVI, Embassies. 6 out of 5 required Tea Gardens and same for Beer Festivals. Room for three Meditation Circles when I research it.
  10. AstralSoul

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

I copy that!!!! Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee?
  11. AstralSoul

Royal Restorations & Connected Buildings.

I want to bring forward this idea, although many of you will not like it due to the nature of the cost of this. However, I am sure I am not the only player in this situation. The Moonstone Library is now much more valuable, and with everything, those of us who have been here before, are lucky...
  12. AstralSoul

Show Us Your Cities!!

High economy with top culture. Only one road tile touching my "Moonstone Grounds"
  13. AstralSoul

Make Bear artifacts available in the Elvenar Shop.

Actually, this happened already. Once you completed the Moon Bear to level 10, you got a flash sale for 9 bear artifacts and all three eggs for 99€. There were pet food (I think), moon artifacts, and one more thing. And if you got a second MoonBear to level 10, you got this sale again. And the...
  14. AstralSoul

Moonstone Library Scrolls

NO!!! Just.... no.... Leave the Moonstone set alone :D Its perfect as it is. No more sets, okay, fine, but the ones that exist should stay the same :P
  15. AstralSoul

3-word game

from Goddess Ashikurhshga
  16. AstralSoul

3-word game

the forbidden jewel
  17. AstralSoul

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Who said that cats almost didn't show up? This new interface does have a ton of prices, and daily drops.
  18. AstralSoul

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Ohhhhh, orcs too! Such an awesome building!
  19. AstralSoul

Are all events once a year like holidays?

Spire Set: You need no golems.