• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. MinervaOz

Answered What is the Sealed Peace Treaty

As @OldHag says it's produced in Scrolls manufactories. It's the 9 hour ascended good production so the manu has to be at least level 34. There are a few chapter quests for specific items that work if you produce your boosted good instead (assuming it's not your boosted) - I completed them...
  2. MinervaOz

Collect all button for FA

YES!! I'd forgotten that. I think I only played a few FAs with that, and then they changed it to the current format. It was a lot longer before they did away with the single collection thing.
  3. MinervaOz

Collect all button for FA

It took years of pleading for the current system to be introduced, so I won't be holding my breath for this. For those who don't remember: we used to have to collect each badge one at a time. Not type of badge - actual individual badges. And the surplus (residue, bracelets, coins - everything...
  4. MinervaOz

Answered How to strengthen army

And don't forget Vitality Surges - the Witch Doctor produces a 10% one daily, and the Moon Vendor (if fully connected) a 5% one. These add up over time. And of course the bigger ones are craftable. They won't help win battles but they make your troops go further.
  5. MinervaOz

Question Worth of Power of Music Ensembles

Yes you can transport them. Their only use (if you're not making bars) is to upgrade the portal. If you have the Vortex at level 10 (I think, since the AW changes - was 14 before that) then you don't need to upgrade the portal to level 4 to complete the tech tree. But if you're not going to...
  6. MinervaOz

Answered How to strengthen army

1. Through research. Each promotion either increases attributes (attack and/or defence ability) or adds new ones. 2. Defence - their ability to survive when attacked - can be increased by upgrading Sanctuary/Martial Monastery or with the expiring booster buildings Dwarven Armorer or Unleashed...
  7. MinervaOz

Miserly disenchantment for Magic Residence

Better to place it and sell it for 5 RRs.
  8. MinervaOz

Curiosity about the SoE and Tournament difficulty variables

Increasing your army camp squad size - through research - makes fighting easier in map province encounters. Since the tournament change of 2000 (I think it was) that has no effect on your squad size in tournaments or Spire. You can keep your squad size the same in those encounters by parking...
  9. MinervaOz

Curiosity about the SoE and Tournament difficulty variables

No, upgrading your AWs (or placing expansions, or completing mandatory techs) does not decrease your fighting power. It increases your squad size in the tournament and Spire, so you're bringing more troops to every fight. The ratio between your squad size and the enemy's is preset and is not...
  10. MinervaOz

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Posted on the Beta forum (and also copied and pasted to the FB Platinum Leaf page) " Hi everyone! Today, the beta version will unveil a significant reduction in Spell Fragment costs for Ancient Wonders, with this enhancement scheduled to roll out to all other worlds in the upcoming release...
  11. MinervaOz

Book Recommendations & Reviews

For another 'realist' take on the Arthurian legend, try Mary Stewart's trilogy, narrated by Merlin: The Crystal Cave, The Hollow Hills, and The Last Enchantment. And the sequel, about Mordred: The Wicked Day. Deborah Harkness: A Discovery of Witches, Shadow of Night, The Book of Life...
  12. MinervaOz

You knew it was coming....

Tome of Secrets needs only spell fragments and 1 CC. I'm not sure it's any more of a realistic proposition though. (I might do it once, but not multiple times)
  13. MinervaOz

Question Problem with builder

I haven't seen this. Have you tried refreshing the game? Could be just a visual glitch. What happens if you try to sell the building?
  14. MinervaOz

Blessing of the Phoenix (new event)

Is there an option to use the artifacts from this event to craft ones for old phoenixes (or a tome)?
  15. MinervaOz

Question Chapter 20: Ensembles

I get that the ensembles are a one-off production building. What I don't understand is what use they have (other than boosting bars production) once their products have been used up in upgrading the Harmony Grove. Do they have to remain in the city to be able to upgrade the portal to the next...
  16. MinervaOz

Other Chapter 15

I have looked at your city and I can't see any sentient factories, only your boosted standard ones. Your boosted sentient goods should be platinum (steel factories), arcane ink (scrolls factories) and silly soap (elixir factories). I don't see any of those - am I missing something? Two elixir...
  17. MinervaOz

Chapter 15 - So hard to advance

You need Timewarp (for boosting sentient production), Simia (for decreasing decay) and ETC (for boosting MM spells) at a good level - 11 at least. (All easier to achieve till the last couple of weeks of course :(.) It's a long chapter but it's certainly not the worst.
  18. MinervaOz

Chapter 22

1. Only what was in yesterday's announcement - it's being worked on, presumably to be released at some point this year. There's been no discussion because there's nothing yet to discuss. 2. If you're referring to the AW changes, you may be one of the lucky people (apparently there are some) who...
  19. MinervaOz

Have you got the Bug?

@Herodite - update. Scrap everything I said before. The training slot only appears to be filled when I close the window. I noticed the training time hadn't increased and when I refreshed, the slot was empty. So basically I can't train in any of the buildings with both Shrooms and DB connected...
  20. MinervaOz

Have you got the Bug?

I get the 'production error' message on all 3 buildings. When I close the window, the production has started. In the Training Grounds, I can fill all 5 slots this way. In the Barracks and Merc Camp I can only fill 4. Anything I do to fill the 5th spot, including the workaround @Hekata mentions...