• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. HappyRose

User Interface Reinstate the in game forum link

Just need the button back … or access here will be impossible from App
  2. HappyRose

Do you know how to register to join the Forum community?

Be better still if the button to the forum returned to the support page as it has been replaced by a discord button once the trumpet notice disappears… hoe do I get back here ?
  3. HappyRose

Hunters Fellowship

Another Fun filled FA .. where our fellowships came 1st and 2nd .. a couple of people retired, so we again have a vacancy we like a good spread of cities from chapter 3 to 21 .. enthusiasm and daily play are the only requirements so apply in Game to HappyRose at Hunters
  4. HappyRose

Feed catalyst as Petfood

Alternatively How about feeding relics as an option to feed as petfood .. once boost as 700% the surplus of relics has no use yet we are asked every event to get some
  5. HappyRose

Feed catalyst as Petfood

I have approximately 3300 catalyst.. I craft 24/7 for 365 days plus time boost crafting to clear the slots on a regular basis and still my hoard grows.. we will now get another pet giving catalyst, I am happy to get this pet because useful in FA .. I would like some way to convert catalyst to...
  6. HappyRose

Hunters Fellowship

We are currently recruiting .. !! Join us Hunting is fun .. What do we hunt you ask... Being FIRST is the simple answer .!! This is a Fellowship Adventure team First in FA January 2023 … Adventure EN champions record score of 212,000 If you love the adventure ..WE NEED YOU Tournaments Ist...
  7. HappyRose

Fabulous Fairies

Please reply in game to HappyRose
  8. HappyRose

Fabulous Fairies

Currently recruiting, we like a good spread of sized city from chapter 3 to those waiting for chapter 21 so as long as you are friendly, play every day and do your best to contribute to the team events you too can be a fairy .. Very proud to be called the ‘Friendliest Fellowship’! Still doesn’t...
  9. HappyRose

Event currency

Poop scoop building.. I would pay for that instead of the building that gives extra currency for each pick up
  10. HappyRose

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

Congratulations Exodus Hunters in EN Felyndral know that your 215k isn’t achieved without every single member giving 100%
  11. HappyRose

Fabulous Fairies need small city

Fabulous Fairies .. adventure fanatics we have a vacancy after this current adventure for a small city chapter 3 or 4.. We can show you how to get maximum from the game in the Spire, Gold every week… Fab Fairies average 15 chests in the Tournament, also help with product Contact HappyRose if...
  12. HappyRose

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Bracelets have increased 6% in chapter 19 and 52% in chapter 15 .. this is out of kilter
  13. HappyRose

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Also bracelets on chapter 15 increased by 52%
  14. HappyRose

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

we had a good tussle in Felyndral.. and I want to thank my committed team for all the effort they put in to get Hunters in pole position.
  15. HappyRose

Arch Mage Needed

Thanks .. we have found our Arch
  16. HappyRose

Arch Mage Needed

would you make a good Arch ? I need to give over Travellers to another pair of hands as I’m not finding the time for all the cities I have … and need to retire this city… I’ve asked internally, but none of my team are willing to step forward .. This is a great team … we do gold spire every...
  17. HappyRose

Question 33 days left on Spire

Why do we have a count down on the Spire
  18. HappyRose

So long and thanks for all the Poo

Good luck and happy future gaming .. we will miss you too
  19. HappyRose

Fabulous Fairies looking for an adventure nut

Currently have 2 vacancies… enthusiasm is Our chief requirement regardless of your level.
  20. HappyRose

Question Spectral stone in Spires

I am also on App and mostly fight .. it’s my tiny city where I’m negotiating, and mistakes in a smaller city are comparatively more costly the placement of the spectral stone is dreadful… trying hard not to tap spectral by accident… please add my plea to the others to move it