• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Souki

Quirkies need you!

We still have one spot open for an active player. If you would like to achieve Gold in the Spire every week, we are the FS for you! Other advantages are 14 chests in the Tourney and daily 10 free KP. We are looking forward to your application! Souki
  2. Souki

Quirkies are looking for new Members

Are you the player that will make us complete again? If you can answer the following questions with "yes," you are the one we are looking for: - You love the tournament, and you reach 1600 points or more. - You do not miss a single spire; you reach the lab or even the top every week. - You...
  3. Souki

Quirkies need you!

Are you a keen gardener that is very busy at this time of the year? Do you spend most of your free time looking after your garden? But you still find enough time to look after your city in Elvenar, make your way up the spire, and battle in the tournaments? Then you are the right player for us...
  4. Souki

Quirkies are looking for you

We are full again for now. Thank you all for your interest in our Team. Souki Recruiter at Quirkies
  5. Souki

If you want to be in a Fellowship that always does well in Fellowship Adventures, join Quirkies now. We have finished FAs in the top 20 for over a year. Please get in touch with me via ingame message if you would like an invitation. Souki Recruiter at Quirkies
  6. Souki

Quirkies are very successful in the Spire and Tournament, with Gold every other week and 13 chests minimum. We are reaching our targets in a stress-free and friendly environment. We are very laid back, and we are giving our Members a day off on Mother's Day so that they can celebrate that day...
  7. Souki

Is Quirkies the FS for you?

Join us this weekend to spend Pancake Day with Quirkies! Send an ingame message to Souki Recruiter at Quirkies
  8. Souki

Don't miss your chance to celebrate Valentine's Day with us! I am looking forward to hearing from you :) Souki Recruiter at Quirkies
  9. Souki

Are you the player that will make us complete again? If you can answer the following questions with "yes," you are the one we are looking for: - You love the tournament, and you reach 1600 points or more. - You do not miss a single spire; you reach the lab or even the top every week. - You...
  10. Souki

Quirkies are recruiting!

Why not start the New Year with a new Fellowship? We lost another of our members and are recruiting again. If you reach the Laboratory in the Spire every week and can reach the top with some support, you are the one we are looking for. We have two positions to fill, so feel free to join us with...
  11. Souki

Quirkies are recruiting!

We have now filled one position, but we have another spot open. Please feel free to send me an ingame message if you are interested. Souki Recruiter at Quirkies
  12. Souki

Quirkies are recruiting!

We are recruiting active players with good motivation levels. You now have the opportunity to join our thriving FS. Every week we collect a minimum of 13 chests in the tournament, and we started to collect Gold in the spire. In the FAs, we find ourselves in the top Teams. We are achieving these...
  13. Souki

Magic Highlands looking for new members

We still have room for one new member. You can join us directly.
  14. Souki

Magic Highlands looking for new members

We recently lost two members that have left the game for health reasons, and we are looking to fill our empty spaces. We are reaching 11 to 12 chests weekly in the tournament, and we are coming closer to the gold trophy in the spire. We have KP swaps implemented, and we are good at trading with...
  15. Souki

Nicovelli is recruiting

We still have two spots available. If you have problems with trading, join us. We are very good with trading goods up to and including sentient goods amongst our members. Please get in touch with Souki or asapasa in the game.
  16. Souki

Nicovelli is recruiting

We have two spots available. Our ideal candidate has marble and gems boosted. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our FS.
  17. Souki

Nicovelli is recruiting

Sadly we had to let go one of our members due to inactivity. We are now recruiting to replace them. Our targets are currently chest #12 in the tournament and we are coming closer to gold in the Spire of Eternity. The last FA we finished on 36th place. Our team has a great dynamic and everybody...
  18. Souki

Elvenar in PC - recheck the process for "Neighborly help"

When I was in the early chapters of Elvenar I used to think that helping those of my neighbours, that were not yet discovered by me, with their AWs to thank them for their visits, was a welcome help. Nowadays I know that every single FS is working 'hard' to eliminate those donors from the chest...
  19. Souki

Spire Of Eternity Rewards Discussion Thread

I just won a Moonstone Gate in the Spire :D. I have already a few in my city.
  20. Souki

Nicovelli is recruiting

We would like to replace 2 members that are gone inactive. We are now working on chest #11 in the tournaments and we achieve silver in the spire nearly every week. We think that with 2 more active members, no matter which chapter they are in, we can reach our goals even easier. If you are...