• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Trader

Every time I visit the trader one feature which is not available is the ability to filter by the actual traders themselves by what I (subjectively) consider to be UNFAIR trades (for any reason which any of us deem to be unreasonable I don't want to wade through, see, or MORE IMPORTANTLY...
  2. A FUN use of City (Inner?) Outskirts

SUMMARY I see an enormous opportunity to use the space around the city (inner outskirts?) to introduce some really fun interactions for various events within the game To try to illustrate the idea, and as only one suggestion, I think it would be really fun and interesting to use the inner...
  3. Trader; Whitelist and Blacklist for good and bad trades

Every time I visit the trader one feature which is not available is the ability to filter by the actual traders themselves by what I (subjectively) consider to be UNFAIR trades (for any reason which any of us deem to be unreasonable I don't want to wade through, see, or MORE IMPORTANTLY...
  4. New Game Features Relic Overview within the Magic Academy

Please accept my apologies if this has been asked and answered, however a brief search failed to convince me otherwise Within the Magic Academy (MA) on the Crafting tab we have a clear representation of what we have in terms of the numbers of ingredients available to craft a majority (?) of...
  5. Answered Server Problems

I think there may be a problem with the server (Winyandor, if that's pertinent), just in case people aren't aware EDIT: It seems to be working now EDIT: Crashed again
  6. Ticket

Why can't I raise a ticket from within the game, any longer?