• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Trader

I'd suggest that it's not necessarily about trades that you CANNOT take, so much as about trades that you don't want to INADVERTENTLY, take Where is the harm in being able to prevent yourself from accepting (subjectively) BAD trades? Citations are certainly needed here, however, a recent...
  2. Trader

Every time I visit the trader one feature which is not available is the ability to filter by the actual traders themselves by what I (subjectively) consider to be UNFAIR trades (for any reason which any of us deem to be unreasonable I don't want to wade through, see, or MORE IMPORTANTLY...
  3. A FUN use of City (Inner?) Outskirts

SUMMARY I see an enormous opportunity to use the space around the city (inner outskirts?) to introduce some really fun interactions for various events within the game To try to illustrate the idea, and as only one suggestion, I think it would be really fun and interesting to use the inner...
  4. A game should be fun ... this has become just a chore.

So 36 answers, cool...GO!!
  5. A game should be fun ... this has become just a chore.

Yeah, coz imagine there being reasonable prizes for which the players deem to be worthy of playing? God forbid!!
  6. A game should be fun ... this has become just a chore.

Where is the input from the I Show, after all, that's all that matters...
  7. A game should be fun ... this has become just a chore.

Spot on, no fun in the game now! Returning to reset manus etc is a chore, The last 'event' was worthless, even with the 'free' tokens Going thru the motions and wondering, WHY? Seems like they've given up on this one...
  8. Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

@Silmaril With respect to the set buildings, is it intentional that there are only 2 connection bonuses for the two 2x3 buildings, and only 3 connection bonuses for the two 3x3 buildings, when various configurations will provide additional unique connections (with NO duplicate buildings, of course)?
  9. Trader; Whitelist and Blacklist for good and bad trades

Every time I visit the trader one feature which is not available is the ability to filter by the actual traders themselves by what I (subjectively) consider to be UNFAIR trades (for any reason which any of us deem to be unreasonable I don't want to wade through, see, or MORE IMPORTANTLY...
  10. New Game Features Relic Overview within the Magic Academy

Please accept my apologies if this has been asked and answered, however a brief search failed to convince me otherwise Within the Magic Academy (MA) on the Crafting tab we have a clear representation of what we have in terms of the numbers of ingredients available to craft a majority (?) of...
  11. Answered Server Problems

I think there may be a problem with the server (Winyandor, if that's pertinent), just in case people aren't aware EDIT: It seems to be working now EDIT: Crashed again
  12. Ticket

Nice one, thanks Astral, I appreciate the help!!!
  13. Ticket

Why can't I raise a ticket from within the game, any longer?
  14. Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Yup, I got one, quite late though, although that appears to be the norm somehow...
  15. Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Thanks Captain Obvious; knew I should have raised ONE issue at a time...
  16. Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Been logged in all day and the event has only just started for me on the second daily prize, great work, INNO Also, spire not working...WTH?
  17. Winter Magic

Surprise, surplies, supplies...really! Daily prizes; worthless Main prize; worthless Juice aint worth the squeeze...
  18. Winter Magic

It may be my overarching cynicism, but were the costly Golden Goose to produce Golden Eggs less frequently (or perhaps none at all), wouldn't the only real solution be to kill the only resources keeping it alive, the players? Seems to be working...IMHO
  19. Summer Mermaids

Precisely, and you would think that being a 'player first' as this MOD claims to be, would be at least some form of catalyst for understanding that some players find the changes to be concerning. If you disagree, fine, just try not to be superior about it and suggest that your perspective is...