• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Mr.Dave

Answered What are "Player-xxxxxx" cities?

I have 10 cities near me with the name "Player-xxxxxx" where xxxxxx is a set of 6 hex digits (0-9, abcdef). Are these real players, or something to replace empty cities? Scores in these cities change so they appear active. Just wondering since I like to give Neighborly Help to active players...
  2. Mr.Dave

Closed | Contact Support Only getting Storyline quests, no Optional quests.

Is something stuck or mixed up in my account information? Both the quest givers in my city give only Storyline quests. I'm near the end of Chapter 6 Dwarves, but this has been going on since early in the chapter. I got most (maybe all) of the optional quests one time, only a few repeated...
  3. Mr.Dave

Closed | Contact Support Summer Solstice quest 83 did not trigger for building upgrade

June 15, 2:00 am: I completed Summer Solstice quest 82 by gaining 6 relics in Crystal tournament, and quest 83 asked for: "Research 1 technology or Upgrade 1 building to level 14 or higher". I also had a regular chapter 6 optional quest asking to complete a Manufacturing upgrade to level 11 or...
  4. Mr.Dave

Answered Is anyone else not getting Treasure Chests while doing Neighborly Help?

I usually get 3 treasure chests in the first 4-6 cities I help every day (currently helping 53 in the World Map plus another 15 in my Fellowship). Yesterday April 22, I didn't get any treasures until the last 2 cities in the World Map and one more while visiting my Fellowship cities. I figured...