• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Thrakazoga

New Game Features Evolving Building to increase Luck

Perhaps Inno may consider designing an Evolving building to help increase the Players overall chances, or luck, in winning items within the game. There has been much discussion on the vagaries of RNG within this game and other games, for every player who has a winning streak there will be a...
  2. Thrakazoga

Merry Misfits

Looking for one new active member. Prefer Silk and Dust boosted goods, we do 10 chests in Tourney and Gold run in Spire every third week. Fairly even split between Northern and Southern hemisphere players. FA participation is not a priority, but we tend to do one path for each stage. Contact...
  3. Thrakazoga

Neighbourly Help Choice Refinement

I would like to see the ability to turn off help for any given building type. I suggest this due to the ridiculous amount of people who polish my Builders Hut every day, despite my banner stating Culture. Personally I have little need for Builders help, time instants help there, but each Culture...
  4. Thrakazoga

Closed | Contact Support Moon Temple

Hi Please find attached a screenshot of Moon Temple over shadowing a Silk factory. It is an intermittent fault depending on whether factory is active or not. My device is a galaxy s9. It also happens on PC version.