• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Gargon667

So long and thanks for all the Poo

So I figured I´d write a quick goodbye message which in good old Orc style turned into an epic tale of legends, which then had to be cut down because I ran out of stone slabs to chisel on lol... So one fall day a good 4 years ago after much campaigning and pillaging a lonely Orc settled down...
  2. Gargon667

To the moderators of this forum - On the use of language

Now since the other post is closed can we start a somewhat more serious discussion of this? Are you moderators (not calling names here) serious about this? Is it indeed impossible to have a non-english name here of this forum? I am perfectly fine with speaking english here, but names? using a...
  3. Gargon667

Question That just gave me a real good laugh!

I just received the funniest error message in as long as I can remember (which I admittedly forgot how long that actually was): Oh dear... Anyway the question is, did I do something wrong or is this just a funny way of saying smilies are not allowed in an orcish signature? *cough*...
  4. Gargon667

Congrats to the Archetypes on EN1

Congrats to you for a tourney well played. You guys made the last tourney much more fun :) We only set out to beat your old record to score the best ever tourney on EN. But you guys beating your own old record made the whole thing much more exciting! We didn´t catch up with you until the last...
  5. Gargon667

Closed | Archived Trader skips a line when accepting a trades

I just repost this because I cannot find the old thread anymore where it was reported last (it was months ago of course), but it still isn´t fixed, so I repost it here. I play EN3, but guess it is everywhere it affects the App, not the browser. It does NOT happen all the time, and it only...
  6. Gargon667

(Posting third party links is now allowed) About posting 3rd Party Links.

(Posting third party links is now allowed) About posting 3rd Party Links. This announcement is rather confusing. I may just be a bit dense, but can you try and explain? At first it sounds like no more posting of any links whatsoever, but then: You say: post that contain links that are not...
  7. Gargon667

Closed | Archived Survey disappeared

I was on the App when I got a pop-up about participating in a survey about the support in elvenar. When i clicked to participate the pop-up disappeared and nothing else happend. So unless Inno was testing the willingness to participate as the only question I would suppose some bug is in that...
  8. Gargon667

Closed | Archived Players search funtion sorting bug

I wonder if this has been reported yet, it has been going on for a while (say 2 weeks maybe?) and is still there. I thought it was an obvious one and would soon be fixed... If you search for a player name and get more than 1 page of results you now get the smallest towns on the first page, you...
  9. Gargon667

Closed | Archived New tourney bug: Automove after completed province does not work

This bug appears both on the App and the browser version if the cooldown time for tourneys is 0. Upon completion of a province the screen does not move on to the next province. Also After completing 1 encounter it is not possible to enter the same province again it is "frozen" I have to go do...
  10. Gargon667

AW Teleport

This is something the devs could do to at least alleviate the problem that many people have with the new tourney system. If AWs were made teleportable, people could teleport AWs instead of deleting them, which would cause a LOT less bad blood I am sure. It would also increase the value of the...
  11. Gargon667

Anyone wants to experience the next level of crazy?

Just saying in case anyone wants to see how FAs are done? The best of the best (yes I know we are also modest as hell) have a spot free and if you want to contribute to some new record (our own from last time) breaking performance, we do have a spot free right now. Unfortunately i have not seen...
  12. Gargon667

Closed | Contact Support Weird name changes in chat and messages

Now this is one thing I unfortunately cannot prove, because I don´t have the screenshots for it, but it has happened at least twice and one of those instances was not me ;) What I noticed was that a message in the chat was sent by a certain person, later when I went back in the chat the same...
  13. Gargon667

Answered Chapter 16 Question

Now I am in a pickle and wonder if some of you who have played chapter 16 and are able to think a bit outside the box can help me out a bit :) With the uninteresting event in a row I am getting bored out of my mind, at the same time I can´t get myself to play chapter 16 which would actually...
  14. Gargon667

Reduce number of clicks in the tourney without requiring new programming

This is primarily for the App, since most people use the App for tourney play, but can be adjusted to the browser version as well. Since the topic of clicks in tourney has come up in various places now, and most of them require changes in game mechanics and additional programming here are my...
  15. Gargon667

Closed | Archived Donating KP to currently upgrading AWs

This may have to do with the new favorites thing for AWs alternatively with the new way to enter my FS AWs through the FS screen while being in my own city. I am playing on EN3 but I assume it will be the same everywhere. The bug is: Through the FS member list I can access an AW of a Fellow...
  16. Gargon667

Balancing the amount of candy in mystical objects

I suggest an increase of the amount of candy in mystical objects to 500. The probability of receiving candy does from the object does not matter greatly and can be used to lower or raise the total amount of event currency during the event. Explanation: Events were nerfed for rewards (last 2...
  17. Gargon667

FA map change - considering the intended change from beta

I suggest a change towards higher badge cost for maps (as previously tested and rejected on beta) but with the inclusion to also cater to low performing FS, which was as far as I can tell the biggest problem with the last (non)change. Instead of adding 50% to all badges in all waypoints as in...
  18. Gargon667

Swagafythee, active tourney and FA Fellowship

Welcome to our Fellowship! We are a hyperactive Fellowship competing in all aspects (especially all the team events) of the game. We are always on the lookout for new towns to join us and right now we have a free spot or two! We offer all the benefits a FS can possibly offer, from AW...