• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. RainbowElvira

Theone is recruiting

Theone is recruiting! Some of our fellows stopped playing and now we can offer a home for four friendly and active players. We are laid back yet active, drama free and helpful. We get more than 10 tournament chests every week and usually Spire Silver. We also partake in FAs for the fun of it...
  2. RainbowElvira

Theone is recruiting

Hi everybody, Theone has an opening since one of our members left Arendyll. We are a friendly and active clan of advanced players in chapters 8 to 18. We reach 10+ Tournament chests and Spire silver every week, take part in Fellowship Adventures and look forward to the upcoming Fellowship...
  3. RainbowElvira

Theone is recruiting

Theone is an active and friendly fellowship. We reach more than 10 chests in Tournaments and Silver in the Spire. We do engage in Fellowship Adventures for the fun of it. Alas, three of us left the game and we are now looking for friendly, active players to fill the vacancies. To ensure the...
  4. RainbowElvira

Theone is recruiting

We are a clan of friendly and helpful players and are looking to fill an opening. We ask our members to visit most days and we believe that fair trade benefits everybody most. To spread the effort of good tournament results on many shoulders, we require a minimum score of 1000 points from every...
  5. RainbowElvira

Theone is recruiting

Theone is a friendly and helpful clan. We are looking to replace a long term player who went inactive. Although pretty laid back, we are ranked 24th and we achieve 10 chest in tournaments and 7 chests in the Spire, every week. Not many rules - visit most days, trade fairly and achieve at least...
  6. RainbowElvira

Improve the value of the lower stages of evolving buildings

Evolving buildings consist of a basic building that can be evolved with artifacts. The stats of these buildings are decent at least - but only if they are fully (or almost fully) evolved. In their early stages some are even worse than regular buildings (on a per-tile basis). For me, this is very...
  7. RainbowElvira

Other Newsletter re-subscription

Every time an event starts in Elvenar, there are complaints of people not getting the newsletter with the free event currency. There are different reasons why this happens, among them that the player has unsubscribed from InnoGames newsletters. In that case, according to the knowledge base...
  8. RainbowElvira

Closed | Archived Wrong upgrade cost for magic buildings in wiki

The upgrade cost of both Magic Residence and Magic Workshop still reflect the old values in the wiki (320 diamonds instead of 300). https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Magic_Residence https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Magic_Workshop
  9. RainbowElvira

Change of the star rating of the trader

The trader evaluates each trade and assigns 0 - 3 stars. 2 stars means that the goods wanted have the same value as the goods offered - a "fair trade". 1 or 0 stars indicate an expensive/very expensive offer and 3 stars indicate a bargain. The vast majority of players as well as the game...
  10. RainbowElvira

Ancient Knowledge rewards from Mystical Object

In the Magic Academy, when the mystical object is filled, there is a 40 % chance to win 35 KP. Even an enchanted KP bar can only hold up to 20 KP, so that the bar is flooded in any case if you win that prize. My suggestion is to replace the 35 Knowledge Points with Ancient Knowledge (KP...
  11. RainbowElvira

Theone is looking for active players

We are an active and friendly clan, we are laid back and have only two rules - visit most days and trade fairly. We focus on developing our cities and although tournament- and FA participation are optional, we achieve 6+ chests in tourney and we completed all 3 maps in the last FA. Our scores...
  12. RainbowElvira

Closed | Archived Tournament rewards

It seems the issue https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/tourney-wind-up.9216/#post-55414 has not been resolved yet. These are my rewards for the last tourney (123 rune shards):
  13. RainbowElvira

Answered When does an idea get forwarded?

When an idea is posted in the "Ideas and Suggestions" section, what does it take to get forwarded to the devs? Do you need a poll, or x people saying they support the idea, or y likes on the opening post or something else. I'm curious because there is a suggestion that I pretty much liked to see...