• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Mana rounded up instead of down

My app version is 1.147.1 and the problem persists. Inventory says I’ve got 1m mana, but the 1m mana requirement is displayed in red in the Breeding Factory upgrade tab. See the screenshot: I don’t actually know how much mana precisely I have, because that info simply isn’t anywhere in the app...
  2. Awww, the Wedding Altar!

I was so happy to see the Wedding Altar among the offers today! I’m 600 diamonds poorer now, but it was the building I won in my very first event ages ago. I was so incredibly sad when I had to delete it several chapters later (no RRs back then)! Now I have it and it will be placed in my city as...
  3. Beta - perks and net0 / 0 sum

Hi there. I think I have to take the perks discussion into beta area, so here’s my reply. One of the new perks gives you free KP every day (1 at level 1 and 10 at level 10) which you can invest into wonder of some player in your fellowship. You can’t use it on your wonder and it’s only valid...
  4. “Fellowship” filter in the app

Please, please, please can we get it? The fellowship filter? I know it’s been repeatedly brought up already; and not only on this forum. But I’ve reached the “I’m so desperate” point again. Just please release me from this trader misery. It’s excruciating to prioritize fellowship trades without...
  5. Answered Savory Food Market - collection times?

Does someone know (from their beta account) what is (if there is) the early collect time for the new Savory Food Market building? The total collection time seems to be 24 hours - based on info from Elvenarchitect or Elvengems. Thank you for sharing the info. The building production is similar...
  6. Answered Troll Float production time

Does anyone have a Troll Float from last time? How long is the production, please? I’m in the last chapter and looking at the mana (and seeds) event buildings comparison. Elvenarchitect says that Troll Float produces 10k mana in 24 hours, the Gems say it produces 10k in 48 hours. What’s...
  7. Two kinds of recipes with 3 blueprints?

There might be people who’ll find this interesting (as I did). See the screenshot of my current offer in the Magic Academy: I actually didn’t know there are two kinds of recipes with blueprints. Is this new/did I just forget/didn’t notice before? Anyway, good to know. May the information serve...
  8. Answered Flourishing Nut Cave - early collect?

Does anyone have Flourishing Nut Cave* building and is willing to tell me, if the building has early collect? If so, at what time is early collect? The full production seems to be in 12 hours. Thanks!
  9. Favorite Mermaids’ Paradise level?

I was looking at all the stages today as I evolved the building and I realized that there was one level I liked the most. What about others? Care to share? ;-) All levels were nice, I admire the graphics. PS: If any mod reads this thread: could you please add a poll with options “level 1”...
  10. OMG my trader just got even worse

Sentient goods are also offered cross-tier? Please no, the trader was barely bearable before. It’s insufferable now. I might just cry ... :(
  11. Closed | Contact Support App: Evolution shows wrong chapter in the inventory

iOS (iPad) version 1.83.2 introduced new feature: seeing evolution stages for a building not placed in the city, but still in the inventory. The problem is it shows stats for the current chapter, not for the chapter the building belongs to. See the pictures: the Egg was claimed in Halflings...
  12. Closed | Archived App: Lost gold when collecting over limit

Please note I’m not talking about clicking on single building, getting gold up to the limit, losing the “overflow” and having the full gold storage. That’s understandable functionality. I’m talking about something else. Scenario: Collected some gold. The gold storage is almost full. (Actually...
  13. Closed | Contact Support Accept trades quest vs. wholesaler problem

Quest: “Accept 8 trades”, number 77 of sequential quests in Evolution of Phoenix event. Observed result: A) In my city (F) there were just no suitable trades in the trader. Therefore I purchased goods from the wholesaler 8 times, the quest registers that and was marked done. B) In my city (W) I...
  14. Offering mercenary for one tournament

I’m stuck in Halflings because of low seeds production and desperately need RR spells. I’m looking for a fellowship targeting 10 chests in the next (crystal) tournament. I’m not looking for permanent switch of fellowships, just one tournament. (That allows me to upgrade Marching band event...
  15. Closed | Archived Mobile App: Collect button in Trader doesn’t work

Problem: when I click on the Trader and then on the Collect button, nothing happens. When I open the Trader (in Offers tab for example) and try to switch to the Collect tab, nothing happens. Where: The iOS (iPad) app version 1.76.1, upgraded yesterday. World: Winyandor. Trader level: 2. The...
  16. Closed | Contact Support Carnival “OR” quest 74 doesn’t accept the other option

EDIT: based on new info in this thread the issue doesn’t seem to be with the “OR” functionality, but with change of game mechanics. Now the upgrade needs to be started (and finished) when the quest is active. In the past (even in this event!!!) The upgrade only needed to be finished when the...
  17. Animation stops at early collect? (in the app)

I play in the app, version 1.71.0. Maybe it’s been always like that and for some reason I haven’t noticed until today. It’s hard to believe, though. Anyway, that’s why I don’t write it into bugs section right away, but ask for comments here. My Granite Mine has granite available for (early)...
  18. App - change “no fee” filter in trader to “fellowship” filter

There is “fellowship” filter in Trader in browser and there is “no fee” filter in Trader in the app. I’d like the app filter to changed to “fellowship” as well. This is not the first time this suggestion is made. I think it’s not that large of a change and if we push, we can get it. Please...
  19. Answered How long is the fellowship adventure?

I swear I tried, but I just couldn’t find the information. Tomorrow a FA starts. However, when does it end? Thank you. If you even point me out to a source of this information, so I can’t can find it by myself next time, I’ll be forever in your debt. ;-)
  20. Blooming Trader Guild — opinions?

It takes quite some space and I’m no longer sure it’s a good investment. Anyone out there who loves this wonder? I mean functionally, not esthetically! ;-) Would you share why it’s awesome for you? How many levels did it take? Guest race production boost: (it did help me to go through the...