• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. BlueBlou

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Funny thing is, half the badges, ok I did not count, is about doing well in tourney and spire. Anyone can get badges and contribute, even without going extreme and demolishing cities. I may not personally know a certain mage and her zealots, but Sir Skyrider, I think you are in for a ride. :)
  2. BlueBlou

Is anybody out there?

Herodite needs to come South to some nice warm summer weather. Snotties have a lesser chance. … and I bet Skyrider will find an appropriate picture.
  3. BlueBlou

You knew it was coming....

O, I am a miser, never one to use all my resources. I think part of the reason why I still have a lot of fragments is due to me not using them all in the cauldron. That pot is a mystery to me at the best of times. CCs are just pure luck in getting more CCs from spire or able to craft the x8 CC...
  4. BlueBlou

If they really need to change anything in the low chapters, then it would have to be the size of the t1 buildings. It makes a big difference which one you get and whether you choose to play human or elf. The production per tile is the same, but the production per building is vastly different. I...
  5. BlueBlou

In one of my cities I do have more frags than Stucon showed, and a lot of CC. Struggling with sentient goods there, so can’t complain about the change for that city. Certain wonders asked a lop of sentient goods to upgrade previously.
  6. BlueBlou

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

FA - Jan 2024 Hall of fame : Top 25 Congratulations to all who took part and achieved their desired results.
  7. BlueBlou

New Round of Fellowship Adventures!!

Top 25 in Jan FA
  8. BlueBlou

Happy New Year 2024

Happy New Year, everybody!
  9. BlueBlou

HE'S BACK!!

Jolly good cheer! Hic
  10. BlueBlou

Mischief makers! You guys made me read up on things. In Smurf land, down under, we usually pay not much attention on what is happening up north. :) Just going to say, it is possible to play a smart FA without excessive organisation and place well. Helps if the majority is of the same mindset...
  11. BlueBlou

Black Friday

I really love that set and one of the few sets I have upgraded through chapters. The real money price they are asking is too high in my opinion. It should have been a decent diamond cost.
  12. BlueBlou

Now why does it sound like you two are playing in the same fellowship? :)
  13. BlueBlou

Results of FA
  14. BlueBlou

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

FA - Nov 2023 Hall of fame : Top 25 We had a bit of a longer break between FAs. One of the teams decided to rock it out of this world and go for an all server record. Well done and congrats! Congrats also to all other teams achieving a personal best.
  15. BlueBlou

I am the bouncy one.
  16. BlueBlou

Lol, send me some mail and I might pop in little presents from time to time, badges or no badges. :) i see we are almost neighbours now.
  17. BlueBlou

I have a problem with the FA horn notice talking about checking out the forum for more info, but the link takes you to Discord. Wording and links need to match, please. I don’t have Discord on all my devices and find it frustrating if directed there when I wanted to go here.
  18. BlueBlou

Who turned the lights out!!?

My lights are still on, but I guess load shedding has now come to Elvenar. We need Fairy lights!
  19. BlueBlou

Whispers of the Soul - General Discussion

We have a scarecrow unicorn? To be fair to the Southern Hemisphere, we need a springbuck unicorn! Or any kind of buck not found in the North.
  20. BlueBlou

Answered Have forum competitions ended?

Mmm, hidden answers might be a problem to any competition on Discord. I liked that side of it here on the forum.