• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. kurgkurg

Answered Light Melee troops wiped - despite light melee monument in place

Light melee is very terrain-sensitive because they need direct contact for attacking. There is possibility that their movement is impeded and even weaker enemies can destroy them with a better-range attack if your LM can't hit. Still, they are good to use in some fights, but if terrain is bad...
  2. kurgkurg

Battle Improve fighting

Fighting in a tournament (or Spire) would make it much more exciting and effective than we would be able to set up in detail the rules for making an automatic tournament rather than numbly clicking. For example: I want to make 6 rounds of 50 provinces (if I have these provinces explored...
  3. kurgkurg

... and then the TinLug said "

Come here, little elf, I want you to show something.
  4. kurgkurg

New round of Fellowship Adventures.

frankly, it seems unfair that this post stands here and gets likes from others yet - A-World FA's first FS is Gold Spire FS. Some years ago they maybe didn't get gold every time, but as long as my little Tantalum has been there, none have been missed, it's over 2 years already. And really we...
  5. kurgkurg

Answered Should I Ignore Opening Provinces When Map Shows None

if you are active enough, maybe they will move you to better place on map soon and then you need those provinces around :)
  6. kurgkurg

Version 1.180

there was an update, but to version 1.179.3, still going, so this update will come later, who knows when :)
  7. kurgkurg

Elvenar bleeding into the Real World?

maybe this?
  8. kurgkurg

Old Consistent

Do you mean we need also another culture building named Orc Geyser?
  9. kurgkurg

What is the biggest individual Tournament score?

I don't have done 40k score, I don't have enough provinces scouted for that, but I know that for 20-25k score you need 5 of each booster, or a little more, to make a comfortable tourney. So I don't think you need more than 10 of each for 40k, probably less actually. Provinces after #50 are...
  10. kurgkurg

Question Max Ancient Wonder level list

I have this table in my Wonder Society spreadsheet, too long to put a picture of here :) If you really want, message me in-game, and I will send you the link. Proved in practice
  11. kurgkurg

I'm pretty sure, most of them are inactive, old boosters. I could be the same if I wasn't desperately looking for ways to sell them. Wholesaler can work hard :)
  12. kurgkurg

Chapter 19 Expiring/Selling Guest Race Buildings

You can sell those buildings right after you start building/upgrading. You don't need to hold them long because you don't need them actually for production. You get white and black matter with PP. I never hold them until expiring, but I hope you can sell them after that also.
  13. kurgkurg

Maybe you want to look at this player's scores too :) https://www.elvenstats.com/player/en3/1819079
  14. kurgkurg

Answered shroom of wisdom

found from US forum exact answer to your question :D (I had forget it myself): In order to make the shrooms of wisdom you need to make the orc poop. You make orc poop in the rally point with 280 psychoshrooms and 40 orc heads. You make the orc heads in the armory. You make the psychoshrooms in...
  15. kurgkurg

Answered Chapter17 - OhNo!rium

You don't need to have a road connection. Even more, you may teleport residences to make more space for settlement or whatever you need and go to negative pop - lets your workers work, no need to have living rooms for them to use their bonus :) Negative pop doesn´t harm your working pop.
  16. kurgkurg

Answered Chapter17 - OhNo!rium

I have built as many manus, MWS, and armories as I could, you don't need to use them all. Actually, if you need seeds and unurium for research or upgrades, you may have those manus just for required culture and working pop, you don't need to use them all, only if you really need, then produce...
  17. kurgkurg

Closed | Archived Can't see my fellowship members on my world's neighbour list

it happened recently in my W-world fs also - a temporarily inactive member is gone from the neighbors list on the map and seems also gone from the map because if I visit her and go to the map, it leads to my own city
  18. kurgkurg

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Actually, all my big WS and residences are also teleported for FA time, if there are one or two residences left, it doesn't help much. So that big culture bonus doesn't give me more coins and tools, that's why I prefer MH help, which still has a little benefit
  19. kurgkurg

For coins is Magical Tax Increase, but it affects only produced coins, not coin instants or set bonuses. Traders Basic Plea si for t1.
  20. kurgkurg

I don't see here: Feed up Storm Phoenix (works with MM spells and usually a little better boost than Aureate, but just a little) Place Stee-Infused Fungis in your city Try to get Trader´s Basic Plea spell from Cauldron