• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. CheesePlant

World Map Province Overview on mobile app

Hello, Is there plans to bring the province overview to mobile apps? Thanks.
  2. CheesePlant

Blueprints should appear under Inventory > Instants

Hello, Royal Restorations appear under instants so I don't understand why blueprints don't. As it stands there is no way to see how many blueprints you have on the mobile app. Thanks, CheesePlant.
  3. CheesePlant

Closed | Archived Squad Upgrades do not speed up barracks

I've done it again with screenshots and it does look like it makes a difference but it's tiny with the lower squad size researches. squad-upgrade-1.png = Time to upgrade 1 unit = 1s. Maximum training size = 3487. squad-upgrade-2.png = Squad Size Upgrade 48 shows that it increases the training...
  4. CheesePlant

This is it exactly, sorry for not attaching a screenshot. Is the tree out of date and what exactly does the research do now?
  5. CheesePlant

Hello, What exactly is the problem? Including a screenshot can help a great deal. Since the tournament no longer uses the squad upgrade I've started upgrading the missing optional paths from the research tree however it says "Increases the Training Speed of Units trained in your Barracks"...
  6. CheesePlant

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

I find it so frustrating that we have quest #37. Gain 20 Relics followed by #38. Solve 12 Encounters OR 60 Tournament Encounters... I'm getting relics through the tournament, why can't they be combined or separated... it's very annoying.
  7. CheesePlant

Winter Magic

Why did they change to random quests? It's not fun and as people have said before me we're slow to pickup goods or units just in case they're required for the next quest that randomly appears.
  8. CheesePlant

Version 1.90

Great job on the new Province Overview, it's awesome and can't wait for it to be added to mobile! I didn't even know people spent diamonds on healing troops, I don't understand why someone would. More mobile improvements next time please ;)
  9. CheesePlant

Autumn Zodiac

I really dislike the new random event format, especially the toolboxes from existing or previous workshops - dear god the random quests just suck and I have a feeling it's to force us to spend diamonds and PAY for high level evolved buildings. I play a lot and I'm not rewarded for it - I want...
  10. CheesePlant

User Interface Show Neighborly Help when using Ensorcelled Endowment

Hello, It would be very useful to see what culture buildings are currently being supported when the Ensorcelled Endowment spell is selected so we can easily select the culture buildings that will instantly increase our culture. Thanks.
  11. CheesePlant

Spire of Eternity

Looks pretty, I managed to get one of my cities to the first main gate however I'm not doing anymore. This is a pure diamond tease - only 25 diamonds to please more one sprint. I hate gambling like this it's not fun and it shouldn't be in a game targeted towards children. While I think...
  12. CheesePlant

Mysterious Place of Friendship

Took a screenshot of the BETA page just for ease. I don't mind supporting the game but I still don't know if it's worth it. Population and Culture is not as good as the last event reward (Mauriel - Queen of the seas) however 1 EE enchant a day without spending relics is nice). If I do buy it...
  13. CheesePlant

We Need Messaging in the Mobile App Please

Definitely needed, mobile is getting better but they must know our biggest want is messages, mobile users are at a disadvantage when they can't get fellowship messages.
  14. CheesePlant

Version 1.81

Really dislike the animated auto-fight screen, it slows tourneys down so much that I've just started catering instead.
  15. CheesePlant

Summer Solstice

This is the first event that I have really disliked since I started playing in May 2018. I play a lot and my smaller city is on quest 68, larger city is on 82. The problem I have is space and trying to work out what Tier 1 or Workshop is holding what resource - I wish the developers had spaced...
  16. CheesePlant

New Game Features A repeat button for the cyclable-quests

I've just had a thought, how about on PC you click the circle icon within the quest button it expands another bar to the right of it containing just the quest icons, you can then quickly select which FA quest you want.
  17. CheesePlant

New Game Features A repeat button for the cyclable-quests

Personally I would be happy if the mobile experience was replicated on the PC so I can just press Next.. it's a pain pressing cancel and then the quest moves location on the left - it's just a bad experience on the PC.
  18. CheesePlant

Communication We Need Messaging in the Mobile App Please

I'm here just because we need messaging in the app, it's a nightmare not being able to communicate with players over seas. I log onto the PC a few times a week and see that I have loooaaads of messages. When will they come to the app?
  19. CheesePlant

Rotation

I don't really have a problem grabbing items unless its on the app and then I need to move buildings to get to other buildings. One option might be to go one step further and instead of having semi-transparent buildings, just show the building foundations.
  20. CheesePlant

User Interface New avatars

I absolutely love the art in this game and would really like to see some new avatars for our characters, even better would be event themed ones that people can only obtain if they participate while the event is running. Thanks :)