• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. kimkimkim

Information Window

Now that buildings had their resources changed to either getting combining catalysts or royal restorations back when sold.....I would like the information window, when you click on the blue i in storage, for a building to include what you would get back when you sell it, something like this...
  2. kimkimkim

Answered Tournaments

If a fellowship completes all 19 chests and there is still lots of time left, Can members keep on going to increase their score or does everything stop?
  3. kimkimkim

Question Mana decay time

Normally we were able to hover our mouse over the mana amount for upgrading wonders to see how much time was left before the mana decay was to hit us, but now that ALL the wonders have been changed where mana is no longer needed to upgrade......Where can we go to find out how much time is left...
  4. kimkimkim

Question Superior Trader

Why is it that the game plays at a normal speed but the moment I go into my trader, placing trades or accepting trades seem to be at a snail pace?
  5. kimkimkim

False Advertising

I suggest @InnoGames change the wording on this button.......It clearly does not cost 110 :diamond:to forge a rune.....It costs 110 :diamond:to forge a rune shard....BIG difference between the two
  6. kimkimkim

Not a Bug Neighbor Help missing (golden hands)

With the new introduction of the Ancient Wonder layout, has that broken the neighbor help hands.......I seem to have only the neighbor help (golden hands) for my fellowships, not for any of my neighbors
  7. kimkimkim

Spire issues

First and foremost.....I have already contacted support about this issue but I wanted to post it here as well just in case other people are having similar issues....the problem is, the game locks up when trying to time boost a gate.....it happens at random gates....it has happened to me and...
  8. kimkimkim

Refresh Button

I suggest a refresh button for the dailies in the Seasons........the weeklies have one, therefore dailies should have one.........I suggest this because I presently have a quest to produce 7 loaves of bread and with the FA going on, I simply have no room for more workshops and whatever workshops...
  9. kimkimkim

It Must Be Visual

In the current fellowship adventure.....the tricolor waypoints on both the yellow and blue paths are not blackening out as if they were completed even though they are completed.........the points from them are counting.........I would take a screenshot of it but I'm on a different browser atm...
  10. kimkimkim

sip of clarity

May I suggest that the sip of clarity be added as a reward for reaching the top of the spire with your fellowship......presently 2 teleports are given as a reward as well as some other things, so I think 2 sips of clarity should also be given
  11. kimkimkim

Magic Academy

Can we maybe have the hud change when you hover over the magic academy to not only show what is being produced but to also show what spells and how many of them are finished waiting to be picked up?
  12. kimkimkim

Closed | Contact Support Tournament Screen

The tournament screen under the fellowship shield seems to be a bit wonky after the last update.....the wording does not align within the pop up anymore.....this is happening in both my cities, Felyndral and Arendyll....I am using PC with Chrome as my browser and yes I have done the infamous...
  13. kimkimkim

Answered Moonstone Library

One of my fellow members informed us that he has the moonstone library in his Magic Academy to be crafted for 25 combining catalysts and something else despite the fact he already has one in his city........Are they now allowing multiples to be made even if you already have one?
  14. kimkimkim

Closed | Contact Support Golden Abyss

Feeling a little perplexed but maybe someone can help.......Does the golden abyss just give a base amount of coins when it reaches each level (of course dependant on main hall level) or is there some other wonder or some other building that in conjunction with the golden abyss will give the...
  15. kimkimkim

Defenders of Isengard

Seeking tournament players...room for you and a friend! must be active, helpful and mature in all matters.... must have a minimum score of 150,000 in order to join... must do neighbor help to entire fellowship a minimum 4 days a week..... must do a minimum of 800 points to participate in...
  16. kimkimkim

Closed | Archived Culture in Upgrades

It seems that no values for culture is showing when wanting to do an upgrade on any building that has culture (evolves excluded) these are just a couple of examples
  17. kimkimkim

Notification of deactivation

It would be nice to receive a notification that a member of your fellowship has deactivated their account and is no longer a member of the fellowship
  18. kimkimkim

Rewards for Spire of Eternity

@anonglitch , I assume you actually meant September 25th instead of August 25th for the start of the new rewards, right?
  19. kimkimkim

The Deflated Witty Raccoon

Can I please suggest that the Witty Raccoon not deflate when the production is complete All the other evolving buildings/animals don't deflate and this one should not either :confused::rolleyes:
  20. kimkimkim

Closed | Archived Trader freezing

My trader freezes while collecting lots of trades......and when I switch a tab in the trader, the page is blank....and once I X off of the trader, I am unable to do anything, this includes switching to another world, until I refresh the game but then it just happens again......this has all just...