• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. kimkimkim

The Season of Triumph (from Beta-Discord)

pretty :), but only if the stats are worth it will it sit in my city
  2. kimkimkim

Maybe... Seeking a fellowship

nice to see you again @Pauly7 .........too bad your not in Felyndral or I would snatch you up LOL......good luck in your hunts, I'm sure there will be plenty of people looking for a player like yourself :)
  3. kimkimkim

Announcements (from Discord)

omg!!!! I'm thinking about it now....wouldn't you like to be a fly on that wall hahahaha
  4. kimkimkim

Answered dwarven portal and buildings

according to iDavis there is no quest to sell the Dwarven Portal......please check out their site here https://idavis-elvenar.com/index.html they list all the quests for all the chapters
  5. kimkimkim

Answered Coldfire Phoenix

well we won't go there :eek:
  6. kimkimkim

oooooh this gets me excited :D
  7. kimkimkim

You don't know what you're missing!!!! 80's rock :cool:
  8. kimkimkim

Limit number of trades

There is a limit of 60 trades
  9. kimkimkim

Miserly disenchantment for Magic Residence

LOL!!!!! I love it :D:p:cool:
  10. kimkimkim

Do you know your Portal Profits?

I'm still a firm believer that no portal profits should be given out in the spire (especially in the purple chest) because we can craft them in the magic academy
  11. kimkimkim

You knew it was coming....

that's actually good to know......but yeah I don't see this as being viable long term
  12. kimkimkim

thanx Lel.....I do not dare to enter that hot mess :eek:
  13. kimkimkim

I'm a little bummed (I do not believe this has been mentioned yet)......we no longer can build an ancient wonder that we plan on not keeping, then sell it so that the rune wheel is empty once again which allowed us to fill it back up with runes in hopes of getting shards to be used towards...
  14. kimkimkim

Answered Elvarian Society side quest, delete?

build the Dwarven portal, it's a 2x2 building.....don't upgrade it, leave it at level 1.....then sell that Dwarven portal and that quest will complete
  15. kimkimkim

Is anybody out there?

Yum!!!
  16. kimkimkim

Defenders of Isengard

thank you for your interest....we are full once again :D
  17. kimkimkim

Blessing of the Phoenix (new event)

my 2 cents - the bird is beautiful and the productions are good.........UNLESS they plan on changing the rewards in the seasons to items of more rarity would I even consider using a pet food on this bird (sorry but he just may have to starve o_O)........and finally, I am just happy to see it's...